Four-star WR Isaiah Ford visiting this weekend

Justin Barney ‏@JustinBarneyTU 2m
The unstoppable Isaiah Ford with 31 for Trinity Christian in a 56-45 win over Episcopal. Kent Thomas leads Eagles with 14.

Advertisement
I hope Coach " L " gets to speak to him as well. Next year's team should challenge for the ACC again and as for football Kaaya, Olsen and a very good and huge OL are all positives for a WR.

I hope Coach " L " gets to speak to him as well. Next year's team should challenge for the ACC again and as for football Kaaya, Olsen and a very good and huge OL are all positives for a WR.

is ville going to let him play hoops? They are clearly a better team than Miami is at basketball

Last edited:
Advertisement

is ville going to let him play hoops..they are clearly a better team than miami is hoops.

They were but its very tough to play both.

Much easier to make the basketball team in Miami then Louisville. I hope this OV seals the deal with him. Beating Syracuse couldn't hurt this Sat. either.

Advertisement
Back