Four-star WR Isaiah Ford visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd take two.....Choc Gray wont qualify.....

It'll be Langham, Berrios, Lenius/Johnson, and Ford.

Sad to say i have no more faith in Rashawn Scott so he could be a casualty as well as D'mauri Jones...so u gotta keep stocking the cupboard...

Like i also said Chris Herndon sees himself as a wr also...that kid can run.

Advertisement
Ford is a good WR. Very fluid & athletic, very productive on the basketball court, too.

Way faster than 4.86. Trust your eyes. If The U can reel this cat in, it would be a major pull.

Legit 6'2, nice kid.

Don't let hollyhood fool you, he had some ballers this year in the secondary to work with.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't want to play in a Petrino offense but I'd take him at Miami. Looks like the kinda kid in 2 years he's killing Miami n we wondering how he slipped through the cracks

I'm not sure why he wouldn't want to play in a Petrino offense but I'd take him at Miami. Looks like the kinda kid in 2 years he's killing Miami n we wondering how he slipped through the cracks

Slipped through the cracks? A) He's a 4-Star recruit. B) He's from Jacksonville. Not really slipping through cracks.

Advertisement

Slipped through the cracks? A) He's a 4-Star recruit. B) He's from Jacksonville. Not really slipping through cracks.

Plenty of 4* slip thru the cracks, Florida has so many you can't possibly recruit them all.

Ford is a good WR. Very fluid & athletic, very productive on the basketball court, too.

Way faster than 4.86. Trust your eyes. If The U can reel this cat in, it would be a major pull.

Legit 6'2, nice kid.

Don't let hollyhood fool you, he had some ballers this year in the secondary to work with.

the funny thing was he was locked down by another UL commit. And I take no credit, i don't coach Defense. They are a bunch of communists on that side of the ball.

Hope we get him. Both football and bball need a talent like this.

Kind of ironic, basketball team is one of the reasons football recruits come here, what has happened to the U it is upside down. This is a University that cancelled basketball shortly after Rick Barry played, and now the U is on the verge of becoming a basketball program, that is aiding the football machine. WOW!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back