Forum warning system revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

This is to give more clarity on how warnings are handed out.

All warnings have a 1 point base value.

However under extreme circumstances. A permaband maybe handed down. For the most part. This will be @Andrew or @DMoney call.

Our goal. Is not to hand out warnings but due to a recent event. Updates were needed for clarity of the warnings in place.

It comes down to this. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Keep things above the belt and there should never be a reason for warnings.

***** move. Just start firing @ssholes out of the cannon for their first offense. This place will clean up real quick.

Kidding about the ***** move thing, but not kidding, really. Act like a human being or get banned, this shouldn't be that hard.

Is this like carbon tax credits? I can dump coal waste into the aquifer as long as i buy some credits from the local christmas tree farm right?

Absolutely.

"N-word", "*** slur", "religious insult".

See, that should get me banned, but I paid for point credits in advance.

CIS will soon be announcing an IPO.

Advertisement
Is truth a defense?

Like, if @Hegemon calls @JeddTheFisch a mouth breather, but it turns out @JeddTheFisch really does only breathe through his mouth because of an old injury he sustained to his septum while trying to toss a @Paranos-sized BT's dancer's salad in the back room, is a warning issued or nah?

8612879_499067652395512802555923775881704661567386n768x960_jpegad74319eae812b4e301c567495f5a894

Go Canes

8612879_499067652395512802555923775881704661567386n768x960_jpegad74319eae812b4e301c567495f5a894

Go Canes

You win this round, @Paranos.

With every inch of my being, I was fighting my curiosity and trying not to click the spoiler tag. I was succeeding, so I wanted to reply just to hit up @Paranos with the "That's Bait" gif.

To my absolute horror, I have just learned (the hard way) that when you reply to a poster who has used a spoiler tag, the tag disappears in your message (revealing the image in the process). @Andrew, can we please somehow fix that, man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@OBLIVION can we get clarification as to what qualifies as NSFW? Like we get a commitment and the booty pictures can still come out or nah?

Is truth a defense?

Like, if @Hegemon calls @JeddTheFisch a mouth breather, but it turns out @JeddTheFisch really does only breathe through his mouth because of an old injury he sustained to his septum while trying to toss a @Paranos-sized BT's dancer's salad in the back room, is a warning issued or nah?
Absolutely.

"N-word", "*** slur", "religious insult".

See, that should get me banned, but I paid for point credits in advance.

CIS will soon be announcing an IPO.
I'm a mouth-breathing redneck Roman Catholic who eats BBW *** (and suffers tortious injury in the process)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back