Forum warning system revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That harsh..it’s not like your calling them a ******..faqquit is totally different..as far as telling someone to kill themself..I’ve heard the other side is better anyways..sounds like sound advice🤷🏾‍♂️
You would have thought...but he was awakened at Midnight...by a stern knock at his door by King Andrew and his Goon Brigade...dragging him off to God knows where....

This is to give more clarity on how warnings are handed out.

All warnings have a 1 point base value.

However under extreme circumstances. A permaband maybe handed down. For the most part. This will be @Andrew or @DMoney call.

Our goal. Is not to hand out warnings but due to a recent event. Updates were needed for clarity of the warnings in place.

It comes down to this. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Keep things above the belt and there should never be a reason for warnings.
So would I get a warning for pointing out that you need to get your fcking periods under control, or do I go straight to the band?

Seriously bro, quit putting so many periods in there. It's like 3 sentences, not 14.

So now I can ask for **** pics with little worry of being outed. Fantastic.
If you'd just stop sending the return pics in advance, I'd appreciate it.

Advertisement
So would I get a warning for pointing out that you need to get your fcking periods under control, or do I go straight to the band?

Seriously bro, quit putting so many periods in there. It's like 3 sentences, not 14.
Well, I had a girlfriend break up with me once for suggesting she get her fcking periods under control, so a warning seems pretty light.

"Allegedly" Austin sent a DM to NYSOM allegedly asking for some dic flics, NYSOM posted screenshots of the alleged DM after Austin allegedly chirped him and it has now come to the light that NYSOM allegedly doctored and posted the alleged, now allegedly fake DM....
And where is this alleged proof the alleged screenshot is an alleged fake?

I didn't realize. That was the case. Until I read your post. And then went back and looked. At OP's. No sh-t. You're right!

Advertisement

This is to give more clarity on how warnings are handed out.

All warnings have a 1 point base value.

However under extreme circumstances. A permaband maybe handed down. For the most part. This will be @Andrew or @DMoney call.

Our goal. Is not to hand out warnings but due to a recent event. Updates were needed for clarity of the warnings in place.

It comes down to this. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Keep things above the belt and there should never be a reason for warnings.
Who snitching?? Lol

Advertisement
"Allegedly" Austin sent a DM to NYSOM allegedly asking for some dic flics, NYSOM posted screenshots of the alleged DM after Austin allegedly chirped him and it has now come to the light that NYSOM allegedly doctored and posted the alleged, now allegedly fake DM....

I wouldn't put anything past old @AustinCane6688

You know how they do it up there in Massachusetts

Advertisement
All of this is pretext for the future rollout of the Points Buyback program, where you can call someone a name and then pay CIS to have your points erased.

All of this is pretext for the future rollout of the Points Buyback program, where you can call someone a name and then pay CIS to have your points erased.

Is this like carbon tax credits? I can dump coal waste into the aquifer as long as i buy some credits from the local christmas tree farm right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back