Forum warning system revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLIVION

Smokes Fools
Maude

This is to give more clarity on how warnings are handed out.

All warnings have a 1 point base value.

However under extreme circumstances. A permaband maybe handed down. For the most part. This will be @Andrew or @DMoney call.

Our goal. Is not to hand out warnings but due to a recent event. Updates were needed for clarity of the warnings in place.

It comes down to this. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Keep things above the belt and there should never be a reason for warnings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I received an infraction (one point) followed by an immediate band (minutes later) for two weeks. Is there anyway I can be credited extra points for time served in advance? I think being credited -3 points would be a fair settlement. TIA
coffee.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you call
Can you post a short summary so I can have a clear example of what will get me in big league trouble?..has the thread been deleted yet? I need a good laugh at work bored asf
If you call someone a Faqquit...or tell them to Kill themselves, like someone I know did...its a 3rd degree felony...Punishable for up to 30 days Incarceration..

If you call

If you call someone a Faqquit...or tell them to Kill themselves, like someone I know did...its a 3rd degree felony...Punishable for up to 30 days Incarceration..
That harsh..it’s not like your calling them a ******..faqquit is totally different..as far as telling someone to kill themself..I’ve heard the other side is better anyways..sounds like sound advice🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back