Forrest Lamp

GhostofVenice01

MOPE SQUAD INTERNATIONAL
Word around town here is that were recruiting him, any truth to this? This was from his dad and some of the players on the team FWIW...Dude is tall a **** just needs to put on some more weight

Advertisement
33.jpg

Advertisement
That boy needs to eat some cheeseburgers he's thin as **** for being an o lineman. Lol
LOL in HS you can get away with that. Back in our veer offense before Venice switched to the spread, our Guards were like 190lbs but its cause they pulled almost every play

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me. Kehoe used to love recruiting smaller more agile lineman around 250-260 in HS and add weight in college as opposed to Stoutland who changed things and starting bringing in monsters like Bunche, Seantrel, Washington, Linder, Wheeler, etc.

To me, i could care less about weight in HS. I just want linemen with good feet/technique who play through the whistle and play with a nasty streak.

Advertisement
What recruiting class is he in? 2012? Suppose to be visiting with Dilliard and Florida commit DT Dante Phillips. All three want to play together...

I thought for sure this a joke until I checked rivals.

This dude is visiting with Dante Phillips current UF DT commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back