Forrest Lamp

Essentially, most of us really don't know what we're talking about once it gets past the obvious.

I still remember one of my favorite recruits being Charlie Miller from Vero Beach. I was convinced that kid was going to be they next T.Y. Hilton.

Advertisement
this is one where I don't blame Golden for not offering

his HL tape didnt look very impressive at all

however, congrats to the kid, hope he does well at the next level

Advertisement
Essentially, most of us really don't know what we're talking about once it gets past the obvious.

I still remember one of my favorite recruits being Charlie Miller from Vero Beach. I was convinced that kid was going to be they next T.Y. Hilton.

Yep. I was leading the bandwagon for Charlie, I was posting his hl's everywhere.

Advertisement
If only... now fast forward will be a first round pick as one of the top OL 1# guard in the draft

This is why you need to do your homework fr fr at Miami.

This guy is OL1 in this class. Gonna be a Day 1 starter in the NFL and will likely be an All-Rookie Team guard.

Advertisement
The latest from Andrew Ivins on 247 is that "He is not a smart man, but he knows what love is."

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me. Kehoe used to love recruiting smaller more agile lineman around 250-260 in HS and add weight in college as opposed to Stoutland who changed things and starting bringing in monsters like Bunche, Seantrel, Washington, Linder, Wheeler, etc.

To me, i could care less about weight in HS. I just want linemen with good feet/technique who play through the whistle and play with a nasty streak.
Totally disagree on what Kehoe liked, the real truth is Kehoe liked any kid he could get on one visit by him. One of the worst recruiters and is probably why he doesn't have a job in college football

Hope the fins give this kid a look. Would help solidify the interior of the line with Tunsil moving to left tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back