Former Saban DCs haven't figured out Offense

Oh nobody's upset. LOL
You just don't know WTF you're talking about.
Dude wanted Brees. He has said that verbatim, but also said that Miami's medical staff didn't clear it.

"I never really commented a lot about this before, but the Drew Brees scenario really soured me a little bit because, we really wanted to get him. We had him," Saban said. "Circumstances, (the) physical, didn't allow us to have him on our team and then he went on to have tremendous success. We didn't have a quarterback that year, so we didn't have success. That really, sort of, rubbed me the wrong way and I just felt like I could control my destiny better at Alabama."

And he didn't tuck his tail and run. Within those 2 years in Miami, he found out that he wasn't gonna have things his way, and he didn't jive with that.

You’re still going on about this a day later? Good Lord man, do you get paid to be Saban’s PR guy?

If you think that quote proves anything, you really are as dumb as some people say you are. I personally think you’re smarter than what people say, but you’re starting to disappoint me.

That’s one guy trying to rewrite history about himself, to make himself look better. When everything else, and everyone else, associated with the situation, says differently. He could’ve had him if he wanted him.

But you go on being the leader of Saban‘s NFL reputation Rescue Rangers.

Advertisement
He will be gone in 2 years. (I said this 4 years ago but now I mean it). No way they can replace him with his legacy. Hopefully with our mastery of free agency/transfer portal and the right coaching hires places us back at the right time.

Advertisement
Back