Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing. We don’t know what happened what was said.

Remember when the guy up in Wisconsin pulled away from police and tried to get in his car and they shot him saying he was going for a weapon.

A lot of people have never had to deal with thugs. I can imagine scenarios where I would open fire on a group of trespassers at my house heading for their car.

Who is this guy? Does he have bodies on his resume? Are they threatening me with harm? Do they have a reputation for following through with threats. I’m far from a hot head but there are scenarios Iwouldn’t allow you and your boys to just walk to your car.

He wasn’t flexing in the club or on the street corner. These guys showed up to his house. **** goes from 0 to 100 real quick when that happens. No need to make judgements with all these murky facts.
You put hands on a female you should expect some goons to show up at your door. Maybe these dudes weren't goonish enough.

Advertisement
The police don't charge.
Not officially, no. But when they arrest you, they do put a preliminary charge on the arrest report. It's usually changed by the SA's Office when the official information is filed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Denying a stand your ground here should be what's actually criminal

As per usual, a bunch of guys giving "legal conclusions" from reading headlines instead of state statutes.

Rudolph went BACK INSIDE of his house, retrieved a gun, and then went out again after guys who were retreating.

That's not "stand your ground".

As per usual, a bunch of guys giving "legal conclusions" from reading headlines instead of state statutes.

Rudolph went BACK INSIDE of his house, retrieved a gun, and then went out again after guys who were retreating.

That's not "stand your ground".
Not a lawyer but could he argue that he went inside to get his gun and came back out to protect his property and his brother? Excuse my ignorance just curious

Advertisement
Shower Soap GIF
Too early Bro

But dang it, its funny!

I came to post this same thing. It's why you never, every let the media influence you. Same thing for you guys who hang on every word of a coaches press conference. It all means NOTHING. ESPN painted this dude like the 2nd coming of Mother Teresa cause he had a piece of pizza with a kid sitting by himself. Sure, nice thing to do. But look, now he's hemmed up for murder 1, and people are like "****, I thought he was a good dude. Remember when he had that piece of pizza with that kid?"

Stop letting the media and **** you read influence how you feel.
OBM, no disrespect but this opinion is a stretch. Sometimes good, wholesome people lose themselves in the moment and do really bad things. Not saying he’s good or bad, but let’s not assume he was bad and it finally surfaced.
EXAMPLE: You walk in on someone priming your girl…..against her will, are you going to just rescue her or lay him to rest. And if you did the latter, does that make you bad? Think about it.

Again, no disrespect!

Advertisement
That girl he was with lost her ****. She's not even cute.

I don't know what it is about a lot of women today, but they think they can say and do any man thing they want to a man.

She bricked his car, smashed up the Playstation, hit him in the head with a bottle, called him broke ***** and who knows what else. Then texts the brother to shoot his **** up, etc. She's lucky to be alive herself of he's the monster some would have you believe.

I don't condone him doing whatever to the brother, etc. A monster though would've killed her *** in the process.

Not a lawyer but could he argue that he went inside to get his gun and came back out to protect his property and his brother? Excuse my ignorance just curious

I'd just say this. The argument has already been made, and in light of the Ring Doorbell Camera video and the ruling of the judge ("stand your ground" does not apply), I would think that this has already been considered.

Again, anyone can try to argue anything, but he's on video going after guys who appear to be leaving his property, which is not exactly the hallmark of "stand your ground".

Not for nothin', and it's certainly not personal, but I think that the Board tends to form opinions on legal theories after watching a bunch of John Wick movies back-to-back. Look, I love the way that Keanu plays the part, but if that guy ever had to go to trial...

That girl he was with lost her ****. She's not even cute.

I don't know what it is about a lot of women today, but they think they can say and do any man thing they want to a man.

She bricked his car, smashed up the Playstation, hit him in the head with a bottle, called him broke ***** and who knows what else. Then texts the brother to shoot his **** up, etc. She's lucky to be alive herself of he's the monster some would have you believe.

I don't condone him doing whatever to the brother, etc. A monster though would've killed her *** in the process.
Let me condone it all without condoning it all…

I'd just say this. The argument has already been made, and in light of the Ring Doorbell Camera video and the ruling of the judge ("stand your ground" does not apply), I would think that this has already been considered.

Again, anyone can try to argue anything, but he's on video going after guys who appear to be leaving his property, which is not exactly the hallmark of "stand your ground".

Not for nothin', and it's certainly not personal, but I think that the Board tends to form opinions on legal theories after watching a bunch of John Wick movies back-to-back. Look, I love the way that Keanu plays the part, but if that guy ever had to go to trial...
The board is mainly based in Florida as well as basements so….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back