Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Again, I'm willing to be open-minded if there is anything on video or audio, but here is a newspaper account of some of the relevant facts:

"At some point, witnesses allege Rudolph went into his home, got a rifle and started shooting as the group ran back to their car in an attempt to flee. One witness said Rudolph chased down the car and continued to fire at them.

The vehicle eventually stopped near 40th Street after witnesses said the car could not drive anymore from the damage it sustained while driving away from the shooting. The extent of the damage was not indicated in the PBSO report."

Oh, and people need to stop connecting this to Rudolph's father.

"A year later [2017], Rudolph's father was killed at a Florida nightclub after a gun was accidentally discharged, with the bullet going through a wall and striking Darryl Rudolph in the back as he was conducting repairs in another room."
These dummies are always looking for some melodramatic explanation for some ******* murderer. They love white knighting for gators and noles. Fck this guy. He made the decision to go get a gun and tried to execute some other assh0les. Fck the whole group of idiots including the morons who got shot at.

Advertisement
I heard Rudolph and the GF got into a physical altercation, and that's when she called her people.

Now if my sister calls me and says a dude is putting his hands on her, "I'm 'bout that action, boss"...but I'm not a cop.

She should've called the cops, she screwed up.
She should have called 911 and if she called “her people” then “her people” should’ve called the cops but I get it. Stuff doesn’t always happen the way you hope for in real time. Look at Sitkowski in game action.

If they were shot in the back...it wont be manslaughter....2nd degree
They can try to plea down and argue it but it probably should be a 2 from what i am reading only in this thread. I haven’t read much though. Sounds like the imminent threat of danger was broken when they fled and he went in the house.

They can try to plea down and argue it but it probably should be a 2 from what i am reading only in this thread. I haven’t read much though. Sounds like the imminent threat of danger was broken when they fled and he went in the house.
Exactly, As @The Franchise said....MFer went and got gun...and proceeded to shoot while they were fleeing....Manslaughter, if only one was shot...but Homie thought he was at an Arcade at a fair.....

Advertisement
Sounds like he's a lowlife all around. First he put hands on a female then when her people come by he couldn't take an *** whooping so he went got his gun. Then to top it off he chased after them when they were trying to leave. He deserves whatever he gets at this point.

What the police charge doesn't mean ****. They always overcharge. I'd need to see the police report account to know whether the State Attorney will actually file an information for 1st degree murder. Apparently there's a charge of attempted first degree murder as well. So I guess there's another victim.

I’m not a lawyer, but if you go in your home and then chase and shoot the victims then that is not self defense. Looking at his mugshot, I don’t see any signs he was attacked or beaten. Either way throw him away.

Advertisement
What the police charge doesn't mean ****. They always overcharge. I'd need to see the police report account to know whether the State Attorney will actually file an information for 1st degree murder. Apparently there's a charge of attempted first degree murder as well. So I guess there's another victim.
The police don't charge.

I’m not a lawyer, but if you go in your home and then chase and shoot the victims then that is not self defense. Looking at his mugshot, I don’t see any signs he was attacked or beaten. Either way throw him away.
That's the problem with goofy bytches with no hands today. Everything has to turn into a shoot out. Dumb fcks think you can just start firing any time someone slights you in the least. Spend 30 years in the 4 bar just because you wanted to show how tough you are with your fcking sorry *** ***** gun.

If a group of strangers pulled up on me in any kind of threatening manner no telling how I’m going to react if I have time to. Sounds like everything happened in a moment of anger due to the circumstances.... Not guilty.

Advertisement
If a group of strangers pulled up on me in any kind of threatening manner no telling how I’m going to react if I have time to. Sounds like everything happened in a moment of anger due to the circumstances.... Not guilty.

That’s the thing. We don’t know what happened what was said.

Remember when the guy up in Wisconsin pulled away from police and tried to get in his car and they shot him saying he was going for a weapon.

A lot of people have never had to deal with thugs. I can imagine scenarios where I would open fire on a group of trespassers at my house heading for their car.

Who is this guy? Does he have bodies on his resume? Are they threatening me with harm? Do they have a reputation for following through with threats. I’m far from a hot head but there are scenarios Iwouldn’t allow you and your boys to just walk to your car.

He wasn’t flexing in the club or on the street corner. These guys showed up to his house. **** goes from 0 to 100 real quick when that happens. No need to make judgements with all these murky facts.

43DF2595-328B-4F6F-A0FD-91633A2712C4.gif

The attackers clearly kicked him in the nuts over and over. That damage will not be visible in a mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back