Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'd just say this. The argument has already been made, and in light of the Ring Doorbell Camera video and the ruling of the judge ("stand your ground" does not apply), I would think that this has already been considered.

Again, anyone can try to argue anything, but he's on video going after guys who appear to be leaving his property, which is not exactly the hallmark of "stand your ground".

Not for nothin', and it's certainly not personal, but I think that the Board tends to form opinions on legal theories after watching a bunch of John Wick movies back-to-back. Look, I love the way that Keanu plays the part, but if that guy ever had to go to trial...

I'd just say this. The argument has already been made, and in light of the Ring Doorbell Camera video and the ruling of the judge ("stand your ground" does not apply), I would think that this has already been considered.

Again, anyone can try to argue anything, but he's on video going after guys who appear to be leaving his property, which is not exactly the hallmark of "stand your ground".

Not for nothin', and it's certainly not personal, but I think that the Board tends to form opinions on legal theories after watching a bunch of John Wick movies back-to-back. Look, I love the way that Keanu plays the part, but if that guy ever had to go to trial...

Pretty sure Stand Your Ground was the inspiration for John Wick.

The Baba Yaga witch trial…no one left alive to judge.

Advertisement

The "they killed my puppy" defense has strong roots in the law. As Blackstone famously wrote in the 18th century, "for the crime of killing man's most prized living chattel (his dog, not his wife), vendetta shall be appropriate, and all crimes taken in pursuit of said vendetta justified."

It was a dispute over a dog correct?

I think he was feeding ducks in front of his house and his neighbor wanted him to stop because the birds were making a mess. They got into an argument and Laz stabbed the guy. He's claiming self defense.

Reactions: ben
@Baba Yaga

👀

You got witch trials?
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Advertisement
For whatever reason I don’t remember this incident. Jimbo had some real classy players. He may push the Christianity stuff on visits but that’s a guy that sold his sole to the devil.

Great point on the John Wick comment lol

I watched the first few days of this trial...what a s*it show, so far. The prosecution witnesses (3 guys that came to his house) have been absolutely disrespectful and uncooperative during cross examination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back