Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is the problem when we send our impressionable South Florida youth that aren't fully formed young men yet to morally corrupt cesspools like Tallahassee or Gainesville. They eventually return here to our wholesome communities as broken men with no sense of right and wrong and death and destruction often follow.

I don't think anyone is "sad" for Travis Rudolph himself.

Just "sad" for how a kid with athletic promise has fallen to this level. It IS a sad story.

But, yeah, I don't have any real sympathy for the guy.
This. I mean eff him, but he still could've did something with his life. It's sad he was dumb enough to throw it all away like a dumb ***. And it's sad a family has to mourn a life taken from their tree.

This. I mean eff him, but he still could've did something with his life. It's sad he was dumb enough to throw it all away like a dumb ***. And it's sad a family has to mourn a life taken from their tree.

Biggamejames said that him and a girl got into an argument, she called 4 goons who came and jumped him, when they were LEAVING, he let off and hit 4 people killing one

Advertisement
THIS is/was much, much sadder:

Ghosts of the Orange Bowl

The late Shane Curry was born 53 years ago today. Curry played defensive end for the University of Miami from 1988 to 1990. He was a member of the 1989 national championship team and never lost a home game at the Orange Bowl. A native of Cincinnati, Curry originally began his college career at Georgia Tech in 1986. But when then Georgia Tech head coach Bill Curry left to take the head coaching job at Alabama, Shane Curry decided to transfer to Miami. During his UM career, he rotated at right defensive end with Willis Peguese. A fierce competitor, Curry was known for his high motor and relentless play. He played every down like it was his last. Curry was a key member of the 1989 UM defensive line that was arguably the most dominant in Canes football history, along with Greg Mark and defensive tackles Russell Maryland and Cortez Kennedy.

Curry was selected in the second round of the 1991 NFL Draft by the Indianapolis Colts. After a fine rookie season, Curry returned to his hometown Cincinnati during the offseason. On the night of May 4th 1992, Curry left a Cincinnati night club and got into a heated argument in the parking lot over a blocked vehicle. The argument escalated and Curry was shot in the head by a 15-year-old boy. Shane Curry was 24 years old.

Advertisement
Ok ok.... Travis first day in.

The Cane in me couldn't resist. πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

28ee41f32dc67079c6ac92375d2faf67.jpg

Seemed like he had a good heart. Hopefully it was self defense.

I came to post this same thing. It's why you never, every let the media influence you. Same thing for you guys who hang on every word of a coaches press conference. It all means NOTHING. ESPN painted this dude like the 2nd coming of Mother Teresa cause he had a piece of pizza with a kid sitting by himself. Sure, nice thing to do. But look, now he's hemmed up for murder 1, and people are like "****, I thought he was a good dude. Remember when he had that piece of pizza with that kid?"

Stop letting the media and **** you read influence how you feel.

Advertisement
Here we go again with the "sad" bullsh>t. Seriously, what in the actual f<ck is wrong with you people? This piece of sh>t fired a gun into a crowd of people in a residential neighborhood...killing one. The only sad thing is that he wasn't chased down, caught and executed on site by the multiple residents of the community that he placed in mortal danger with his deplorable act.
Facts

Advertisement
I came to post this same thing. It's why you never, every let the media influence you. Same thing for you guys who hang on every word of a coaches press conference. It all means NOTHING. ESPN painted this dude like the 2nd coming of Mother Teresa cause he had a piece of pizza with a kid sitting by himself. Sure, nice thing to do. But look, now he's hemmed up for murder 1, and people are like "****, I thought he was a good dude. Remember when he had that piece of pizza with that kid?"

Stop letting the media and **** you read influence how you feel.

Yeah, the media shouldn't have shown a feel good story because they knew He was gonna kill a guy in self defense (allegedly) 5 years later.

Do you see how stupid you sound?...now slap yourself!!!

Dah, yes. He intended to shoot a human. He will probably get life......
Well ill say this, I dont know many people who would not shoot at 4 dudes jumping them. George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was losing a one on one fight and they called it "stand your ground" so.............what are we saying here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back