Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we go again with the "sad" bullsh>t. Seriously, what in the actual f<ck is wrong with you people? This piece of sh>t fired a gun into a crowd vehicle full of people in a residential neighborhood...killing one. The only sad thing is that he wasn't chased down, caught and executed on site by the multiple residents of the community that he placed in mortal danger with his deplorable act.

Edit: I edited my comment to more accurately reflect the actual event that took place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here we go again with the "sad" bullsh>t. Seriously, what in the actual f<ck is wrong with you people? This piece of sh>t fired a gun into a crowd of people in a residential neighborhood...killing one. The only sad thing is that he wasn't chased down, caught and executed on site by the multiple residents of the community that he placed in mortal danger with his deplorable act.

I don't think anyone is "sad" for Travis Rudolph himself.

Just "sad" for how a kid with athletic promise has fallen to this level. It IS a sad story.

But, yeah, I don't have any real sympathy for the guy.

Advertisement
Here we go again with the "sad" bullsh>t. Seriously, what in the actual f<ck is wrong with you people? This piece of sh>t fired a gun into a crowd of people in a residential neighborhood...killing one. The only sad thing is that he wasn't chased down, caught and executed on site by the multiple residents of the community that he placed in mortal danger with his deplorable act.

Him firing into a crowd of people allegedly, I haven’t seen it put that way. I thought it was him and a couple of guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back