Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ill say this, I dont know many people who would not shoot at 4 dudes jumping them. George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was losing a one on one fight and they called it "stand your ground" so.............what are we saying here?
He reportedly shot them as they were walking AWAY. That is not self-defense. My first shooting instructor (before I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident) told me the test to use when deciding whether to shoot is simple. ARE YOU WILLING TO GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE to take this shot? If yes shoot.

Advertisement
Biggamejames said that him and a girl got into an argument, she called 4 goons who came and jumped him, when they were LEAVING, he let off and hit 4 people killing one

And as far as "LEAVING" goes, I gotta homeboy that shot a dude in the back of the head, and He walked...all because the dude was losing at cards. But the dude was a big bully, can't say He didn't have it coming.

1617824051361.gif

Advertisement
He reportedly shot them as they were walking AWAY. That is not self-defense. My first shooting instructor (before I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident) told me the test to use when deciding whether to shoot is simple. ARE YOU WILLING TO GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE to take this shot? If yes shoot.

Not always. Assuming they were armed, He might walk.

Yeah, the media shouldn't have shown a feel good story because they knew He was gonna kill a guy in self defense (allegedly) 5 years later.

Do you see how stupid you sound?...now slap yourself!!!

Did I say the media shouldn’t have shown it? Or did I say that you shouldn’t let the media influence you? I thought so. You can’t comprehend words. Take a lap.

Advertisement
One of the few Noles I liked.. What a waste. Sigh.

If he left and came back with the intention of killing someone, yes.
This I agree with. If he left, got his gun, went looking for the dudes and let it rip then fine. But there are so many different stories out there. Someone said it was revenge for his dad and his dad been dead. So who knows.

That said, im not willing to throw this guy in the trash for life after he got jumped by 4 punks either. You big and bad enough to pull a stunt like that then you have to pay the price too. This sounds like some street **** so the rules are different.

Advertisement
This I agree with. If he left, got his gun, went looking for the dudes and let it rip then fine. But there are so many different stories out there. Someone said it was revenge for his dad and his dad been dead. So who knows.

That said, im not willing to throw this guy in the trash for life after he got jumped by 4 punks either. You big and bad enough to pull a stunt like that then you have to pay the price too. This sounds like some street **** so the rules are different.
Mug shot doesn't show a guy who took a beating from 4 dudes either.

Complete 180 from the guy in this video just a couple years ago. Sad.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back