Former Arizona Safety Isaiah Taylor commits to Miami. Jason Taylor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but I'm sure Taylor has been good here and all, but is he really that irreplaceable to point we are wasting scholarships on his fail-sons?

+ No, he’s not irreplaceable, but finding someone with his skillset, background, and work ethic is supremely difficult.
+ If you missed @TriStarCane post, I strongly suggest you read it. This iteration of the program is dead in the water. It’s just a matter of when we call it.

That’s my way of saying that wasting one of 85 scholarships on a coaches kid who sucks won’t matter.

This transformation is the stuff of legends.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but I'm sure Taylor has been good here and all, but is he really that irreplaceable to point we are wasting scholarships on his fail-sons?

Fail-sons?

2022: Appeared in 11 games during his second season with Arizona… Finished 10th on the team in tackles with 40 (20 solo, 20 assists)… Made 1.0 tackle for loss and two pass breakups… Recorded his first career interception against Arizona State to help win the Territorial Cup 38-35… Made a career-high nine tackles against Arizona State (11/25) and California (9/24)… Posted his first tackle for loss against Washington State (11/19).

+ No, he’s not irreplaceable, but finding someone with his skillset, background, and work ethic is supremely difficult.
+ If you missed @TriStarCane post, I strongly suggest you read it. This iteration of the program is dead in the water. It’s just a matter of when we call it.

That’s my way of saying that wasting one of 85 scholarships on a coaches kid who sucks won’t matter.

2022: Appeared in 11 games during his second season with Arizona… Finished 10th on the team in tackles with 40 (20 solo, 20 assists)… Made 1.0 tackle for loss and two pass breakups… Recorded his first career interception against Arizona State to help win the Territorial Cup 38-35… Made a career-high nine tackles against Arizona State (11/25) and California (9/24)… Posted his first tackle for loss against Washington State (11/19).

Advertisement
Back