Former Arizona Safety Isaiah Taylor commits to Miami. Jason Taylor.

Advertisement
JT is getting a lot of attention for openings.

Have to do what you can to keep him here. He’s a family guy at heart, so this helps a ton.
Bring me Mason. We need a ******* TE

Advertisement
2022: Appeared in 11 games during his second season with Arizona… Finished 10th on the team in tackles with 40 (20 solo, 20 assists)… Made 1.0 tackle for loss and two pass breakups… Recorded his first career interception against Arizona State to help win the Territorial Cup 38-35… Made a career-high nine tackles against Arizona State (11/25) and California (9/24)… Posted his first tackle for loss against Washington State (11/19).

I like the take.

2022: Appeared in 11 games during his second season with Arizona… Finished 10th on the team in tackles with 40 (20 solo, 20 assists)… Made 1.0 tackle for loss and two pass breakups… Recorded his first career interception against Arizona State to help win the Territorial Cup 38-35… Made a career-high nine tackles against Arizona State (11/25) and California (9/24)… Posted his first tackle for loss against Washington State (11/19).
I saw that already. Now post his 2023 stats.

Advertisement
I’ve yet to see one of these legacy kids live up to the Dad past performance at UM
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I like the take, it’s one of 85 scholarships

+ No, he’s not irreplaceable, but finding someone with his skillset, background, and work ethic is supremely difficult.
+ If you missed @TriStarCane post, I strongly suggest you read it. This iteration of the program is dead in the water. It’s just a matter of when we call it.

That’s my way of saying that wasting one of 85 scholarships on a coaches kid who sucks won’t matter.
I really wish I didn't read that.

Advertisement
Y’all know this kid doesn’t suck right? He actually grades as a decent cover safety and has starts under his belt.

Y’all wanted some depth. Here‘s depth…from a top 15 team no less.
We lost our two starting safeties.

Ergo

We need two starting safeties.

Advertisement
Season 1 Too Much Information GIF by Friends

Just tell me he can pick up a handful of stats against FAMU and Ball State which I’m told would make this addition a success

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Replacing Kinchens ball hawking abilities, Williams size strength and sideline to sideline speed is not an easy task. We need depth and this helps but certainly not worth being ecstatic over

Advertisement
Back