Former Arizona Safety Isaiah Taylor commits to Miami. Jason Taylor.

Pump the breaks until we hear from @Stevo365 and how he sees some Ed Reed and JJ comps with JT's son.
😂😂😂 me liking poff got yall wild. I haven’t seen anything on him since he left St.Thomas and that edit screams walk on 🤷🏻‍♂️ so will have too see if he is even on scholly before trying to react. OSU was hellbent on stealing JT so could been to negate that, the world may never know. Word is he was good depth at arizona and maybe he is going to be good depth here. Regardless more info will come out.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 me liking poff got yall wild. I haven’t seen anything on him since he left St.Thomas and that edit screams walk on 🤷🏻‍♂️ so will have too see if he is even on scholly before trying to react. OSU was hellbent on stealing JT so could been to negate that, the world may never know
No, and don't be disingenuous. Every single video you have done on a recruit for Miami, you portrayed this dude of being a hall of famer. Stop.

Advertisement
Your moping has caused you to be stupid. Jason Taylor didn't play college ball at Miami.
Calm Down Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

Advertisement
Hold on, if he’s on scholarship he would be 1 of 85. It’s a harmless take & at worse a depth piece.

JT is getting a lot of attention for openings.

Have to do what you can to keep him here. He’s a family guy at heart, so this helps a ton.
Yeah, this exact same board would be freaking out if Taylor left and it was all about his son not being here when “that’s all they had to do” lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Including our 2024 class and all the additions made from the portal is this roster better than last year? I honestly don't think so.

Additions
2024 Class
Reese Poffenbarger
Isaiah Taylor
Savion Riley
Zach Carpenter
Marley Cook
CJ Clark

Subtractions
TVD
James Williams
Kam Kitchens