Forget Mario

Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

Forget Mario - he’s avg at best.
Sfop

Advertisement
Oregon in a dog fight! Tied 14 at the half with wash st
when arent they in a dog fight.

Mario cantch coach like that...they usully end up out talenting it at the end...they are in dog fights almost weekly in a sh*tty conference where they have a huge talent advantage against mot of the teams they are in dog fights with.
Cristobal is a tougher Manny with HC experience that doesnt coach up a full unit. He would need a sh*t ton of things to go right to win 10 games with us.

Advertisement
They won't put in a G5 over a P5. Look at 2017 UCF.
I’m glad you brought that up…..ever since that happened and UCF beat Auburn in the bowl game to go undefeated there has been an growing voice around the committee and college football to right that wrong. By beating Auburn they proved they belonged and a group of 5 team could complete. This is going to be the year it finally happens if Cincy wins out.

Advertisement
I’ve watched a lot of Oregon this year and come back thoroughly unimpressed every time..think it’s a bad move putting all our eggs in the Mario basket.
This is my feeling as well. He's gonna a recruit well here, probably top 12 the first 3 years. But after TVD, what's gonna happen if he doesn't land an elite QB? He isn't a great game day coach. Hes a great everything else. But his coaching in games is seriously lacking. We'll be a more talented version of what we are now for 3 years.. and that's what's scary. Who's gonna fix this? Who out there can recruit AND coach? Idk man. I'm honestly shook. I don't see it getting turned around like we want

Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

Forget Mario - he’s avg at best.
Are you the one paying the buyouts and costs, if not who the F cares how much it costs

Everyone bashing Mario: just make sure you check back in after he takes a team quarterbacked by this scrub Brown to the playoffs. He's not my first choice -- that would be Arranda. But he would be the best coach we've hired in over 20 years. Among the group who would seriously consider us, Kiffin is the only guy who is arguably a better candidate.

Advertisement
We already living the death penalty…. of mediocrity and irrelevance. ***** painful dawg
Yeah, at this point, I don't think we avoid a program changing coach because we're afraid of the NCAA. They come after us regardless.

Now, I don't think we should have a dirty program or intentionally cheat, but the days of, "Oh no! We can't hire such-n-such because the NCAA will rent an apartment in Coral Gables" has to be over.

They come after us anyway, so let's win some games instead of being mediocre AND still getting slapped by the NCAA every now and again, so we know our place, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back