Forget Mario

Advertisement
To his ex wife's Alma mater? I doubt it
I don't know. If Florida opens the pocketbook, who cares? Plus, think about the opportunity to have that wench watch you every week and be beloved by the entire fanbase she is a part of. You'd ruin one of her favorite activities - watching Gator games as I would imagine she is a football fan.

Advertisement
Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

Forget Mario - he’s avg at best.
Forget Lane. We're not TRYING to get the death penalty.

Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

I think the issues in his personal life will be disqualifying.

Advertisement
Why wouldn’t you?
Conflicting philosophies. Besides, an incoming coach probably wants to bring their own staff in. I don't even think Venerables makes $2.5 mil per year, and he's regarded as one of the best DCs in the country. Lashlee as an OC is not a near-equivalent. I wouldn't even put Lashlee in the top 10 of OCs, so why pay him $2.5 mil per year.

It blows my mind how some people think this is even a possibility... Do you guys not realize How much Ole Miss, their Boosters and Admins love that football program? If we offered Lane 7M, they would offer 10M. Ole Miss has significantly more resources then us.

Keep Lashlee?!?
1636858106072.jpeg

This was talking to a friend of mine who was a D1 O-lineman, who is a canes fan before the 4th down play that was successful. Do not keep Rhett!

Doesnt kiffin call his own plays....why would you keep Lashlee

Advertisement
Would take Kiffin. He knows how to build a team/game plan for big matchups.

Regarding Lashlee, anyone associated with this team outside of ER20 needs to go.
Are you kidding??? What team has Lane Kiffin built??? He’s winning with another coaches players. Y’all forget that he ran both Tenn and USC into ground, huh? I’ll take a hard pass on Kiffin.

Yeah I'll pass on keeping Lashlee. Kiffin can run his own Offense with his coaches if he came.
No dammit, they need a HC that is a HC. The President of this sh*t that oversees but COMMANDS his officers. Stop with the having to run the D or the O.

Advertisement
No dammit, they need a HC that is a HC. The President of this sh*t that oversees but COMMANDS his officers. Stop with the having to run the D or the O.
Im not saying Kiffin needs to call plays or be the OC but he does have an offense he runs with his OC that he seems to bring with him.

Mario is modestly elevated version of what we already have. I judge coaches by how their team plays when they aren't supposed to be challenged. It's not hard to get your team to focus for a big game. His loss to Stanford and tight win against mighty Cal seem eerily familiar. Let's not overlook how Herbert looks better in the pros instantly.

Advertisement
Back