Forget Mario

Advertisement
Mario is modestly elevated version of what we already have. I judge coaches by how their team plays when they aren't supposed to be challenged. It's not hard to get your team to focus for a big game. His loss to Stanford and tight win against mighty Cal seem eerily familiar. Let's not overlook how Herbert looks better in the pros instantly.
Well he also went into Ohio St and won.......... Do you honestly believe Mario is a modestly elevated Manny? I am a modestly elevated Manny

If we're talking discipline, culture, accountability and dealing with South Florida star recruits after signing them, do you really think that Lane is the coach for Miami?

Mario is modestly elevated version of what we already have. I judge coaches by how their team plays when they aren't supposed to be challenged. It's not hard to get your team to focus for a big game. His loss to Stanford and tight win against mighty Cal seem eerily familiar. Let's not overlook how Herbert looks better in the pros instantly.
And if Oregon wins the Pac-12 again? 12-2 and a Rose Bowl win is not a mere step up from Diaz.

Advertisement
Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

Forget Mario - he’s avg at best.
Laaashleeee (Soulja boy voice)

If we're talking discipline, culture, accountability and dealing with South Florida star recruits after signing them, do you really think that Lane is the coach for Miami?

Both Kiffin and Cristobal are among the worst this year in terms of penalties. So if that is your concern, neither coach is right for Miami.

Advertisement
Gotta get off the Lashes roller coaster
1636863764149.gif

Everyone keeps assuming if Oregon wins out they are in the CFP. If Cincy keeps winning and OSU wins out the Committee is gonna put OSU and Cincy in the top 4 over Oregon. And I know Oregon best OSU…we have seen them do stranger things before. Oregons worst nightmare is Bama beating UGA in the Sec championship…if that happens Bama and UGA gonna be in it.

Pay $7 million per year for Kiffin and $2.5 million to keep Lashlee. And then give another $4-5 million to fill in the rest of the staff.

I keep hearing that we are serious about winning? Are we? That should be the start.

Forget Mario - he’s avg at best.

Kiffin's ole miss contract pays him close to that already.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Everyone keeps assuming if Oregon wins out they are in the CFP. If Cincy keeps winning and OSU wins out the Committee is gonna put OSU and Cincy in the top 4 over Oregon. And I know Oregon best OSU…we have seen them do stranger things before. Oregons worst nightmare is Bama beating UGA in the Sec championship…if that happens Bama and UGA gonna be in it.
They won't put in a G5 over a P5. Look at 2017 UCF.

Advertisement
I'll take two conference championships and a Rose Bowl win.

It’s getting hard to tell them apart these days, but if we are having Leach threads that pretty scary
D$ clearly stated it was just his opinion and not based on his insider info

I'm not an insider btw, never been, just been here for two decades plus and have met some important people

Mario is very much the #1 target and he's very much interested in listening to what we could offer

Advertisement
Back