For those worried about Jeff Scott

Advertisement
This right here. #4 scoring offense in the country at 44.3ppg with a freshman QB is nothing spectacular at all. SMH!

i don't think anybody is questioning clemson's offense

we're questioning how much Scott has to do with that. Dabo still has a big hand WR play and Elliot calls the plays

people on here say scott schemes the whole thing which is just absurd. if elliot calls plays, then he is also in charge of making the game plan

Doesn’t need to be anymore because they have the talent now.

And they had "Chad Morris" who is known as an offensive guru to HELP Clemson get to that level to be able to recruit. Just watch how their offense look two nights from now.

I am not saying their offense is bad, I am just saying its probably not even in the top 15 of innovative CFB offenses.

Advertisement
It's not about being innovative it's about them attacking where defenses struggle at that's why they always get to teams they're never stagnant

And now y’all see why Clemson recruits so well.

Grown *** men on this site talking themselves into a non-playcalling OC being a “slam dunk” just because he coaches at Clemson.

And that’s why they get whatever kid they want. Because the water just tastes better at Clemson. SMH
Underrated post

And they had "Chad Morris" who is known as an offensive guru to HELP Clemson get to that level to be able to recruit. Just watch how their offense look two nights from now.

It’s going to look great. Suspect they score 30+

Scott>Applewhite we have seen what applewhite can do. This guy has been apart of a program on top of college football for the last 5-6 years. He knows how it should be run and has recruited at a high level. If this is the name I would be all for it

You get both if you can. I respect the lineage and pedigree of Scott, but Major played the game at high level, has been a HC, and has worked with the best OC's in the business. You get Applewhite on board in any capacity you can to help the team, IMHO.

Advertisement
You get both if you can. I respect the lineage and pedigree of Scott, but Major played the game at high level, has been a HC, and has worked with the best OC's in the business. You get Applewhite on board in any capacity you can to help the team, IMHO.
Would love him at QB coach

And now y’all see why Clemson recruits so well.

Grown *** men on this site talking themselves into a non-playcalling OC being a “slam dunk” just because he coaches at Clemson.

And that’s why they get whatever kid they want. Because the water just tastes better at Clemson. SMH

I like the way he talks.

"Non playcaller" OCs........dont want

Advertisement
Lol! That’s that. Smh. All the “No Applewhite no matter what!” folks show your phuckin faces when James Coley or some other unknown OC from the MAC trots his a$$ out there as the choice!

Advertisement
Not trying to beat a dead horse hear, he ain't coming. Wasn't that passing attack a thing of beauty against Bama Monday night? The announcers even credited Scott with his idea to throw more back shoulder fades due to the way the Bama DB's play. That game plan was on point...that and Trevor Lawrence and Justin Ross are gods in South Carolina now. I hope Miami gets an X & O's guy like this..

Advertisement
Back