FOR THOSE WHO LUV THE: Portal!

Lol you are priceless.
Absolutely he is a bum...probably going to be the first pick of the draft and made incredible throws and plays with his feet all year...but you are right...he is a bum.
Calvin NOBODY knows football like you. You are a football genius.

If you want to call him a bum, have at it, he had a great year with joe brady added to the mix, he may very well go #1 in the draft, still has to prove himself, ****, jamarcus russell went #1 overall as well, so WTF does that mean. From what i've seen about him that i like is, he has a high football I.Q., can make all the throws, is accurate, but under pressure in a different style offense, he has to work on that. The facts are, he threw for 140yrds against us last year, and most of those yards came against Jahvonte dean, had trajan bandy been able to play that whole game, im willing to bet his yards total would've been worst!

Advertisement
Yeah, ok.

5e1ddb9cb2e66a63945053f6

Was Osborn a quitter bum portal tranfer we shoukd regret getting?
Because I (apparently incorrectly) thought he was a good solid player at WR.

I've said this several times, and let me be clear again, ALL PORTALER'S ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL, guys like dee delaney, osborn and even roche who transfer to move up and try and prove themselves against tougher and better competition, its common sense those guys are not quitters, but transfer tate, this new transfer in qb and the likes, quit on their teams. A guy like bolden was different, same with trevon hill, and phillips, these guys reasons for ending up elsewhere was justified.

So with your logic, jw15's transfe is legit, so you'd take em on your squad at this juncture, ok, i see!

Ok so are we getting a reprieve for now?

Mostly because like i been saying along time ago to those who are ignorant to luke's impact on recruiting, coach diaz is starting to wisen up some, he understands a lil better now who "the committee" is, coach fields wasnt gone be able to save em like he thought, he dont have that type of pass. As long as coach diaz does right by the guys down here who've been with these kids since their early days, he wont have to worry about recruiting down here, but if he thinks he gone be able to ignore "the committee" and still be successful, good luck with that!

Its still comical to me how people still think luke just popped on the scene during the dominant UM years, he was one of the main ones that helped schnelly come to his senses, and helped to make sure nothing happened to em when he came on recruiting visits, along with brett perriman and guys like tolbert bain and them, alot of Truth people dont know about!

I've said this several times, and let me be clear again, ALL PORTALER'S ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL, guys like dee delaney, osborn and even roche who transfer to move up and try and prove themselves against tougher and better competition, its common sense those guys are not quitters, but transfer tate, this new transfer in qb and the likes, quit on their teams. A guy like bolden was different, same with trevon hill, and phillips, these guys reasons for ending up elsewhere was justified.

So with your logic, jw15's transfe is legit, so you'd take em on your squad at this juncture, ok, i see!

Why would I take JW15?
But if someone elses team decides to take him because they dont like what thay have in their QB room...more power to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back