FOR THOSE WHO LUV THE: Portal!

Advertisement
I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

I, I, I, I'm so clever. Look how smart I am!

giphy.gif

I love this notion that you're a quitter if you leave a team as it only applies to sports. If you're in a job you don't like or are underpaid in, are you a quitter if you leave for something better?

No, because that's life as an adult.

It's almost like these kids are making decisions as to what's best for them. God forbid.
Most who cry "Quitter" are emotional wrecks, like teenage girls when Chad leaves the boy band. They are just heartbroken.

They are happy to take them coming in though.

I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

joy.jpg

Advertisement

This is still America right?? People are still free to go where they please right?

That scumbag in the White House hasn't sold the country to Russia yet has he?

2 WORDS:

FREE AGENCY...

We allow it in the pros and no one bats an eyelash if a guy finds himself a better situation...

Why are CFP players supposed to be treated like slaves on a plantation?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Don't totally agree with everything you said but I understand the idea. You can't just make it a general statement though. They are all not quitters

This is still America right?? People are still free to go where they please right?

That scumbag in the White House hasn't sold the country to Russian yet has he?

2 WORDS:

FREE AGENCY...

We allow it in the pros and no one bats an eyelash if a guy finds himself a better situation...

Why are CFP players supposed to be treated like slaves on a plantation?
Politics are a no no I heard ...... you cant help yourself , just have to insert Trump into everything

P.S.
3ojyjw.gif

Last couple of Heisman winners came out the transfer portal sir think ALOT

Advertisement

Yeah......I'm sure lsu is deeply regretting getting that quitter Borrow

Last edited:
Don't be dumb and immature. Guy was playing on the opposite team at the time, and now he is part of the team. Don't let your feelings get hurt because he was excited to beat us.

View attachment 111428

LMAO I take it you're not an alum, huh? You sound all sorts of soft.

Be excited all you want. Don't disrespect my home and then ask to be a guest in it.

But posting a childish meme... super mature right?

Advertisement
OP....you are way off. Get with the new decade of football. You use the portal if it serves your purpose, to make the team better. Miami only takes guys they think will make the team better. What is wrong with that? Have we missed, yes, but I like the portal takes, especially this year.

@Calvin , you’ve certainly been consistent. So, on another note, does Luke and the committee like Telly on staff?

To answer your question, this wasnt posted for nothing:

Luther Luke Campbell

@unclelukereal1
This just in the committee has spoken @FSUFootball has been blackballed from Recruiting in all of the Top African-American schools in Miami-Dade County.

Advertisement
Back