FOR THOSE WHO LUV THE: Portal!

F%#@ Borregales. Dude was throwing down the U. I hope he gets the living $#!+ kicked out of him in the locker room.
You do realize this makes him more of a Cane than the numbnuts that are already on the team. At least, he came to win that game and contributed to a win. I hope he kicks the living **** out of those pussies that let FIU beat their punk asses.

Advertisement
This is still America right?? People are still free to go where they please right?

That scumbag in the White House hasn't sold the country to Russian yet has he?

2 WORDS:

FREE AGENCY...

We allow it in the pros and no one bats an eyelash if a guy finds himself a better situation...

Why are CFP players supposed to be treated like slaves on a plantation?

Damyum, you way off, HTF did you end up mixing slavery with the portal, i'd rather most of those quitters to find a better situation elsewhere, fastforward to the 20:15mark, sounds like we got company:

Last couple of Heisman winners came out the transfer portal sir think ALOT

Whoopdi damyum doo, if you know anything about UM football, ***** the heisman, we want national championships, that heisman might be messing with people's eyesight!

Advertisement
Op what would our record have been last year if we didn't get a couple players off that portal.apparently you don't watch the cfb playoff.one team had a portal qb the nc winner had a transfer qb.one o r two players off the portal could be the difference maker for a championship.

I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

Found a live stream of OP reading his porst:

Their thankful for getting joe brady after that powerhouse 140yrds paasing , he had against us last year!

Lol you are priceless.
Absolutely he is a bum...probably going to be the first pick of the draft and made incredible throws and plays with his feet all year...but you are right...he is a bum.
Calvin NOBODY knows football like you. You are a football genius.

Advertisement
Only to those who dont understand football it is! How instrumental was the portal to that 6 & 7!

Was Osborn a quitter bum portal tranfer we shoukd regret getting?
Because I (apparently incorrectly) thought he was a good solid player at WR.

“Know yourself and you will win all battles”

4 of the last heisman winners were transfers. It’s ideal to recruit and develop your Own players. But it would be foolish to die on pride. Manny saw a issue and a chances to uprgrade talent with vet older guys who were proven and did So. It would be foolish for any coach who’ has been in the game to not Take advantage of the portal if they had the holes we had. Adapt or die

Advertisement
To answer your question, this wasnt posted for nothing:

Luther Luke Campbell

@unclelukereal1
This just in the committee has spoken @FSUFootball has been blackballed from Recruiting in all of the Top African-American schools in Miami-Dade County.
Ok so are we getting a reprieve for now?

LMAO I take it you're not an alum, huh? You sound all sorts of soft.

Be excited all you want. Don't disrespect my home and then ask to be a guest in it.

But posting a childish meme... super mature right?
Soft? You can’t take a kid being excited to beat the team he hoped would of recruited him but didn’t? Those kids just put up one of their biggest wins, and you think in the back of his head he should of remembered to not disrespect the “U” just in case he gets pulled from the portal by us?

You don’t want the team to be better in the kicking game? A spot that cost us multiple games last year because your feelings got hurt? This kid has a chance to help be one of the missing pieces we need to get over the hump, so I’m happy he’s here. You can hold your grudge as long as you need to make you feel better, but see if you still hate him next season when you don’t have to hold your breathe for a 20yd field goal or extra point.

The only thing that keeps me somewhat sane and not looking for the first flight to Mars is assuming that 98% of the posts on this board are trolls.

I flat out refuse to admit I share a world with people who believe the nonsense they type on here.

Advertisement
giphy - 2020-02-08T085529.963.gif

I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

source.gif

:monkey-serious: I know a couple of Heisman winners that came from "the portal"

Yeah, you're right OP, picking up King from the portal to play QB this season was a horrible decision.

Advertisement
Back