FOR THOSE WHO LUV THE: Portal!

Calvin

Senior
I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's

I love this notion that you're a quitter if you leave a team as it only applies to sports. If you're in a job you don't like or are underpaid in, are you a quitter if you leave for something better?

No, because that's life as an adult.

It's almost like these kids are making decisions as to what's best for them. God forbid.

Horrible take. We aren’t exactly picking up scrubs bro. Think it can be a really good stop gap. The process is in its infancy. Let’s let it play out before pooping on everyone. We’ve got some pretty good players out of it. They’re not ALL gonna be homeruns. Step off the ledge.

Advertisement
I found it to be pure comedy last year for those who tried to act like coach diaz was all of a sudden some new innovative headcoach because he desparately was picking up players from the portal. Than this year, many who post on here couldnt wait to see what the portal had in store, signs of desparation. I myself never cared for the portal and never understood all the hype, and people kept trying to act as if i didnt no what i was talking about especially when i told the clowns who jumped on transfer tate's bandwagon, the portal is filled with a bunch of quitter's, why anybody gets hyped over the portal is beyond me. I said it last year when transfer tate came in, that it would be a tragedy if they let this guy come in and take their job, would just mean guys really dont have that real True Miami pride. So it is with this new crop, whoever on this team is just going to lay down and give up their spots to portal guys, they better be True freshman or they dont belong here. But the **** with what i been saying since last year about the portal, let's just get a fresh perspective from somebody else:

“I hate the transfer portal, but it is a good and bad thing,” Reed said. “I can tell the parents now and I can tell those kids now, ‘If you don’t want to be here, don’t come here. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t come here. If you don’t want to compete, don’t come here--not while I’m around.

This is a very stupid, and illogical thread

Advertisement

c15.gif

Teams need depth at certain positions. I guess some people forget how valuable K.J Osborn was and Trevon Hill as well. Heck even Chogozie Nnoruka provided good depthwith our D line!

Advertisement
KJ Osborne is such a quitter. He should have stayed in Buffalo! And that King kid, should have stayed at Houston! Quitters, I tell yah! Also, Brock Berlin? He quit the Gators. We don't need him or that other Gator quitter umm...Gerald Willis?

Advertisement
Back