For those who don't have tix

Donny Donowitz

Bear ***
Hold strong.

The value will drop come gameday since we now play the turds again twice in a few years which doesn't make these as rare to obtain as they once we're.

College Gameday isn't even accessible without paying to get into Disney.

It might also rain...

I'm getting my tix Saturday morning

Canes by 17! 🙌

Advertisement
Hold strong.

The value will drop come gameday since we now play the turds again twice in a few years which doesn't make these as rare to obtain as they once we're.

College Gameday isn't even accessible without paying to get into Disney.

It might also rain...

I'm getting my tix Saturday morning

Canes by 17! 🙌
considering just that... your saying online or at the game?

StubHub is flooded with tix. A quick look and I see at least 300 good seats in lower bowl on the Canes side.

Advertisement
StubHub is flooded with tix. A quick look and I see at least 300 good seats in lower bowl on the Canes side.

Flooded? Those are the tickets that Golden Canes bought to re-sell at a profit.

How much are the tickets? And do you really think that a Golden Cane is going to freak out 48 hours before the game and cut the price of the tickets?

Advertisement
Smart man. I always wait until the night before or day of to buy tickets. They always drop at least 20% of their initial cost.

Cant tell if serious or not. I'm on the hunt for tickets and they have been climbing daily since Friday. Hoping I can scalp on game day. Not thrilled about paying $250 to sit 2 rows from the top--in the rain. But I love my canes.
Just checked and they have gone up significantly in a few days. Cheapest I saw was Ticketmaster.

Last week there was 3000 total available on stubhub and last I checked today there were 1650. Still 5 days out. They are getting snatched up fast...not sure if waiting will be best unless you’re willing to go in after kickoff.

Advertisement
Flooded? Those are the tickets that Golden Canes bought to re-sell at a profit.

How much are the tickets? And do you really think that a Golden Cane is going to freak out 48 hours before the game and cut the price of the tickets?
THERE SCUM

Advertisement
uh, prices def jumped.... on gametime app 2 days ago tickets in endzone lower bowl for 175, same ticket 235 now.

Advertisement
Back