For those who don't have tix

Advertisement
First time poster, long time lurker.

I'm monitoring section 135 row AA. I'm bringing my wife and two kids (total of 4) and so i really want indoor club, just in case they want to go inside. Right now Stubhub wants $751.15 each, including fees and Tickpick wants $667.00 each straight up. I'm willing to wait because there are 22 tickets available for that row and it's been at 22 from the beginning. So I think it's a good chance those go down at some point as the game draws closer. If for some reason that doesn't happen, there still seems to be plenty of tickets left on the Miami side in certain sections.

In terms of sections that have 15 or more on the Miami side lower bowl, there are 45 tix in 122, 45 in 123, 19 in 125, 15 in 132, 15 in 133, 27 in 134, and 43 in 135.

So if worst comes to worst, i think the risk of me waiting on 135 row AA to see what happens is relatively low.

On the flip side though, the aforementioned is somewhat concerning because when you look on the Florida side, there aren't too many sections if any, where there are high numbers available. I really hope that changes.

At any rate, for those waiting, stay strong, it's been my long experience that folks would rather sell their tickets at a profit as opposed to taking a loss completely. Whoever is selling the tickets in 135, i imagine if there are still 22 available by Friday, that they wouldn't come down some. We will see!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If anyone has 2 tickets they are looking to get rid of, please DM me. Me and a friend are flying from Atlanta Friday and can’t wait for the game.....assuming we can get tickets

i ended up doing 3 tickets in section 123, Row D on monday. after fees and everything, they went for just under $400/ticket(seat geek listed them at $305 before fees).

there were 18 in that row at that price monday morning, and they didnt last long

on monday, there were also 10 tickets in section 122, row U listed at $263. not sure what they ended up being after fees...guessing around $350 each. but those were the other ones i was considering, and they got ate up quickly.

on monday, there were also 10 tickets in section 122, row U listed at $263. not sure what they ended up being after fees...guessing around $350 each. but those were the other ones i was considering, and they got ate up quickly.

What's up DD, it's Tru Cane. Donald is coming down too lol

Advertisement
First time poster, long time lurker.

I'm monitoring section 135 row AA. I'm bringing my wife and two kids (total of 4) and so i really want indoor club, just in case they want to go inside. Right now Stubhub wants $751.15 each, including fees and Tickpick wants $667.00 each straight up. I'm willing to wait because there are 22 tickets available for that row and it's been at 22 from the beginning. So I think it's a good chance those go down at some point as the game draws closer. If for some reason that doesn't happen, there still seems to be plenty of tickets left on the Miami side in certain sections.

In terms of sections that have 15 or more on the Miami side lower bowl, there are 45 tix in 122, 45 in 123, 19 in 125, 15 in 132, 15 in 133, 27 in 134, and 43 in 135.

So if worst comes to worst, i think the risk of me waiting on 135 row AA to see what happens is relatively low.

On the flip side though, the aforementioned is somewhat concerning because when you look on the Florida side, there aren't too many sections if any, where there are high numbers available. I really hope that changes.

At any rate, for those waiting, stay strong, it's been my long experience that folks would rather sell their tickets at a profit as opposed to taking a loss completely. Whoever is selling the tickets in 135, i imagine if there are still 22 available by Friday, that they wouldn't come down some. We will see!
For those wanting the inside club area just remember if you are sitting in 133-135 only rows AA-EE give you access to those sections. There's actually a small gate by row AA blocking the rows below from gaining access to the plaza area.

Just got 3 sec 136 EE. Just under 1500 for all 3 with fees included on TickPick. These just dropped today and I'm tired of looking. Stub Hub, Vivid Sensational, CheapSeatsonline etc were well over $100 per ticket in fees. Thats more than $200 less per ticket than anyone else right now in that section including the fees.

Just got 3 sec 136 EE. Just under 1500 for all 3 with fees included on TickPick. These just dropped today and I'm tired of looking. Stub Hub, Vivid Sensational, CheapSeatsonline etc were well over $100 per ticket in fees. Thats more than $200 less per ticket than anyone else right now in that section including the fees.

That’s good. That’s open air club too for you. I’m with you on the TickPick

Advertisement
For those wanting the inside club area just remember if you are sitting in 133-135 only rows AA-EE give you access to those sections. There's actually a small gate by row AA blocking the rows below from gaining access to the plaza area.
I'm in 132 row P and my ticket says.... open air club gate E, all others gate D. Not sure if I'm in that area.

Advertisement
The ones I want were $773. Now they are $696 and dropping. Also there are open air club tix in lower bowl now for under 600 so waiting is working great. Still over 15 tix in each of those sections so price will keep dropping

Strange thread. Expensive. It is on TV. We have 6 home games. Just one in a long line of gator games.

Advertisement
Back