For those who don't have tix

Sure, the prices will drop Saturday afternoon...but only after they've continued to rise over the past few days. So you'll end up finding a "discounted" ticket on Saturday that's the same or more expensive than if you bought today.

Advertisement
Last week there was 3000 total available on stubhub and last I checked today there were 1650. Still 5 days out. They are getting snatched up fast...not sure if waiting will be best unless you’re willing to go in after kickoff.
One day later down to 1,180 tickets left on StubHub... don’t see these dropping at all

Advertisement
I have tickets available, section 227 and P25, PM if interested

Last edited:
Advertisement
i bought lower bowl from seat geek on monday. might be the most expensive tickets ive ever bought. so im interested in seeing how these prices change between now and the game. so far, it looks like i made the right decision.

i bought lower bowl from seat geek on monday. might be the most expensive tickets ive ever bought. so im interested in seeing how these prices change between now and the game. so far, it looks like i made the right decision.
I’m debating whether to buy now and have peace of mind, or risk it and save a few bucks day of. I’m leaning towards now. At the rate they’re selling there won’t be any inventory left by game time.

I’m debating whether to buy now and have peace of mind, or risk it and save a few bucks day of. I’m leaning towards now. At the rate they’re selling there won’t be any inventory left by game time.

in past situations, ive waited and its worked out. but this specific game is unlike the others. i dont think there will be a shortage of local gator fans willing to buy up any additional last minute tickets, so i dont see demand falling off. if anything, it may increase as supply becomes less and less. and if by chance the prices do go down...by how much really? and will that really be worth the risk? i dont know, but obviously i decided the risk wasnt worth it and pulled the trigger.

Advertisement
in past situations, ive waited and its worked out. but this specific game is unlike the others. i dont think there will be a shortage of local gator fans willing to buy up any additional last minute tickets, so i dont see demand falling off. if anything, it may increase as supply becomes less and less. and if by chance the prices do go down...by how much really? and will that really be worth the risk? i dont know, but obviously i decided the risk wasnt worth it and pulled the trigger.
Not worth the risk, I decided. Just grabbed mine.

Advertisement
Wrong. Most good seats are starting to fly. Stub hub suggested price tool is suggesting most sellers up their prices.
Yea they are flying. Almost less than a thousand seats available now. Some of those nose bleed seats are ridiculous. I have a pair listed in the P section and they are cheaper than a lot of those nose bleed seats.

Advertisement
Back