For those saying Enos is gone for Michigan State in the next couple years...

Could you guys do me a solid and use different names for me? It's real hard to keep track of who's who if you're both going to just call me a clown. PM me, I've got some pretty good ideas.

Yeah imagine that, two people on a hurricanes message board both having Cane in their name? I see you’re also on the spectrum like DBC

AND you’re the one who called me a clown, so don’t act so innocent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah imagine that, two people on a hurricanes message board both having Cane in their name? I see you’re also on the spectrum like DBC

And I see your reading skills are top-notch. "Names for me". Like each of you could call me a different name, then I'd know who's who.

But since you mentioned it, it had crossed my mind that you were using second account to agree with yourself. And since we're talking names, did you just love "CanesLifer" so much that it was worth tacking a 2 onto it? Like it was such a cool name that you had to have it no matter what? Why not "CanesLyfer" or "CANE4LIFE" or "LifeLongCane"?

Whatever the case, I hope I've cleared things up for you.

And I see your reading skills are top-notch. "Names for me". Like each of you could call me a different name, then I'd know who's who.

But since you mentioned it, it had crossed my mind that you were using second account to agree with yourself. And since we're talking names, did you just love "CanesLifer" so much that it was worth tacking a 2 onto it? Like it was such a cool name that you had to have it no matter what? Why not "CanesLyfer" or "CANE4LIFE" or "LifeLongCane"?

Whatever the case, I hope I've cleared things up for you.

Ha, unlike losers like you, some of us don’t have time for all that nonsense, hence the thoughts of even doing something so asinine like creating another account to agree with myself? Lmao that is so stupid.

Look, continue to sit at home in moms basement, and nitpick peoples names on the internet because you have nothing better to do with your life, maybe one day your parents will teach you a lesson of don’t dish what you can’t take, don’t call people names if you’re gonna cry when someone bites back.

Ha, unlike losers like you, some of us don’t have time for all that nonsense, hence the thoughts of even doing something so asinine like creating another account to agree with myself? Lmao that is so stupid.

Look, continue to sit at home in moms basement, and nitpick peoples names on the internet because you have nothing better to do with your life, maybe one day your parents will teach you a lesson of don’t dish what you can’t take, don’t call people names if you’re gonna cry when someone bites back.

Who's crying Sir-Canes-A-Lot? You're upset because I thought your thread was dumb, I get that. What I don't get is how your stupid thread makes me a clown. And I really don't get why you think I live in my mom's basement. Maybe your mom makes you live in the basement, but mine lets me live above the garage. Like an adult. Time to grow up.

Advertisement
Who's crying Sir-Canes-A-Lot? You're upset because I thought your thread was dumb, I get that. What I don't get is how your stupid thread makes me a clown. And I really don't get why you think I live in my mom's basement. Maybe your mom makes you live in the basement, but mine lets me live above the garage. Like an adult. Time to grow up.

If you thought my thread was so stupid, why open it? And the jokes on you, we don’t have basements in broward 😂.

My God I love this site and all of you people

If you thought my thread was so stupid, why open it? And the jokes on you, we don’t have basements in broward 😂.

My God I love this site and all of you people

Why open it? So I could make fun of it and point out how dumb it was. You clearly didn't understand or you wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Look, if it makes you feel any better, I could easily find five threads much dumber than this one.

Advertisement
Why open it? So I could make fun of it and point out how dumb it was. You clearly didn't understand or you wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Look, if it makes you feel any better, I could easily find five threads much dumber than this one.

Well then I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t come seeking your approval before making this thread.

And yes, that makes me feel so much better, I was very distraught and I’m finally soothed now that you said that. Thank you!

Well then I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t come seeking your approval before making this thread.

And yes, that makes me feel so much better, I was very distraught and I’m finally soothed now that you said that. Thank you!

No problem, would you like me to sing you a song so you can sleep?

Advertisement
It's okay. My transition from one job title to another has been interesting. But getting paid more money so I got that going for me.
So, that's what you folks are calling it now. Okay! Saw that Karl Lagerfeld passed away today and thought I would send you one of his dresses to celebrate your transition/new job.

So, that's what you folks are calling it now. Okay! Saw that Karl Lagerfeld passed away today and thought I would send you one of his dresses to celebrate your transition/new job.
Since a *** change is on your mind, is there anything you want to tell us?

Advertisement
Could you guys do me a solid and use different names for me? It's real hard to keep track of who's who if you're both going to just call me a clown. PM me, I've got some pretty good ideas.
You must love the attention, probably the most you’ve ever gotten in you’re life. You need a new hobby other then sitting on CIS acting like you know everything. You’re a clown bro.

You must love the attention, probably the most you’ve ever gotten in you’re life. You need a new hobby other then sitting on CIS acting like you know everything. You’re a clown bro.

Oh god, I do love the attention. I do. I can't thank you enough for giving me the attention I crave. Please say you'll never stop talking to me. And for the love of all that's holy, never ever block me. Like ever.

Advertisement
Back