for those of you that still believe...watch this

tumblr_mdfhgkxcat1rnftvm.gif

Advertisement
Chicanego and Cane dynasty, I would really like to meet you two at a game one time.

Send me some full nude shots and I'll see what you're working with. I don't just meat up with anybody.

I don't know about Chicanego but we might could spit roast you if the pics are decent.

Im not into *** **** man. But since *** marriage is now legal, you and Chicanego can do all the spit roast you want to each other. Hey im not here to judge, to each his own. No need for the #1000deep , i feel confident i could have a friendly conversation without getting angry or needing to be #1000deep .

Chicanego and Cane dynasty, I would really like to meet you two at a game one time.

Send me some full nude shots and I'll see what you're working with. I don't just meat up with anybody.

I don't know about Chicanego but we might could spit roast you if the pics are decent.

Im not into *** **** man. But since *** marriage is now legal, you and Chicanego can do all the spit roast you want to each other. Hey im not here to judge, to each his own. No need for the #1000deep , i feel confident i could have a friendly conversation without getting angry or needing to be #1000deep .

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

I'll scrap CD for you. Franchise too.

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

body bag ahhhhh, please tell me you just playing and cause every time i hear somebody on the interwebs talk about stuff like that it feels like there compensating for something. See thats the type of stuff if we ever did meet face to face and you even mentioned body bag lyfe, i would probably have to punk your just to see if you really bout that lyfe.

Advertisement

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

body bag ahhhhh, please tell me you just playing and cause every time i hear somebody on the interwebs talk about stuff like that it feels like there compensating for something. See thats the type of stuff if we ever did meet face to face and you even mentioned body bag lyfe, i would probably have to punk your just to see if you really bout that lyfe.

I'm bout dat S#!T son! #bluelotbangers

Don't bring Chise into this. This is my moment in the spotlight.

You're both not the same person??

You're both not the same person??

I don't think so. At least not last time I checked.

Advertisement

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

Still finding it hard to believe.

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

I'm still waitin on those pics. Holla bak if you want that full sandusky.

dat body bag lyfe! bro!

told you im not into g@y ****. How bout you post a pic of your ****nal.

Advertisement

Don't waste your time. People like VD and Chive are cowards.

I'd break the internet if I did. You'd be a quivering mess if you even caught a glimpse of my glans.

I'd break the internet if I did. You'd be a quivering mess if you even caught a glimpse of my glans.

Good day Sir!

Advertisement

Good day Sir!

I meant guns not glans! Wait! I thought we had a real connection here!

Does this mean our date is off?

So disappointing. I thought the guy would get beheaded at the end.

12 minutes? Makes me not want to watch thats too **** long

5 minutes. Make it short and sweet

Advertisement
Back