for those of you that still believe...watch this

Advertisement
Summa us here been saying the same things for years.

Summa us caught all kinds of flak for our "negativity" concerning Al Golden. Which started right after the Maryland game.

Golden is a worse nightmare than Radar. And I didn't think that possible. (Unless we get Cristobal)

"10 wins is the worst thing that could happen to this program"

Only part I truly disagree with. At least we are winning with 10 games. The worst thing that could happen is 7-8 wins and Golden keeps his job. Bad record, and still keeping the coach. 6 wins or less or 10+ wins and we get something good out of it.

Advertisement

Only part I truly disagree with. At least we are winning with 10 games. The worst thing that could happen is 7-8 wins and Golden keeps his job. Bad record, and still keeping the coach. 6 wins or less or 10+ wins and we get something good out of it.

Anything below a playoff berth is a failure in year 5 at Miami.

well there is ZERO chance that we are winning 10 games in the reg season, and maybe 0.00005% chance that we'll win 10 including a bowl game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still looking for one inaccurate statement in video. Dude said everything the BOT won't admit to themselves.

Advertisement
I could only listen to the first 10 sec of this but I must say he is better than the wanna be criminals on caneshades .

9 wins means he might get a job offer somewhere else and leave. Right now he's holding on for dear life because he doesn't have any other options.

Advertisement
Back