for those of you that still believe...watch this

Advertisement
While I believe all to be true about our future I won't sound like a gator fan expressing myself. Calm down as it's not changing anything. Don't spend any money on program as that has more impact than sounding like a drunk.

Advertisement
pretty much sums up things for much of the fan base.

Also some of you are wild-as-fuc

Advertisement
"10 wins is the worst thing that could happen to this program"

Only part I truly disagree with. At least we are winning with 10 games. The worst thing that could happen is 7-8 wins and Golden keeps his job. Bad record, and still keeping the coach. 6 wins or less or 10+ wins and we get something good out of it.

Anything below a playoff berth is a failure in year 5 at Miami.

Not to the wannabe Wake Forest BOT.

Yeah, I don't care how in the world people justify saying that we are more talented this year than we were last year, You are automatically retarded in my opinion.

The only thing we have done right thus far is switch to Adidas because they have been promoting us well, and will be giving us a **** ton of money. Thats about all we've done right so far. As far as actual football goes, everything is a failure or will be a failure because we still have Al Golden. Until he's gone, everything football related, I will consider a failure.

Thank you once again to everyone who has watched my vids. I truly enjoy hearing from fellow cane fans whether it's something positive or negative. As far as the cigar's go..that will come back once the season starts.And for my beer selection it will change somewhat throughout the year from coors,to sam adams,to craft beer,etc.Not a big liquor guy but I do enjoy some jameson.My bar is set very low this year..I'm honestly expecting 5-7...The quicker Golden is gone and change begins..the better.

Advertisement
The point is not addition by subtraction. No one can dispute the following folks are gone and represent NFL talent: Duke, Denzel, Flowers, Walford, Feliciano, Chickillo, and Phillip. Okay.

The argument that can be made is that the redshirt group from last year (including AQM, Rashawn Scott, and Rayshawn Jenkins) plus the incoming freshmen are in aggregate adding more talent than we lost. I don't know that is so far-fetched.

Yeah, I don't care how in the world people justify saying that we are more talented this year than we were last year, You are automatically retarded in my opinion.

The only thing we have done right thus far is switch to Adidas because they have been promoting us well, and will be giving us a **** ton of money. Thats about all we've done right so far. As far as actual football goes, everything is a failure or will be a failure because we still have Al Golden. Until he's gone, everything football related, I will consider a failure.

The point is not addition by subtraction. No one can dispute the following folks are gone and represent NFL talent: Duke, Denzel, Flowers, Walford, Feliciano, Chickillo, and Phillip. Okay.

The argument that can be made is that the redshirt group from last year (including AQM, Rashawn Scott, and Rayshawn Jenkins) plus the incoming freshmen are in aggregate adding more talent than we lost. I don't know that is so far-fetched.

It is extremely far fetched. Scott has been Injury prone his entire career, and there is absolutely nothing to show that he is anything close to the type of player Philip Dorsett was. Rayshawn Jenkins had a very serious injury, and we don't even know if he will be able to really play a meaningful down again. AQM is a real addition that could make a difference, no question.
But really the only argument that can even remotely be used is that Brad Kaaya improved enough to make our team better.
But we lost the most productive RB and TE (statistically) we have ever had here. We lost a 1st round WR and LT. We lost the heart and soul of our defense In Perryman. And we lost Chickillo, And all we really gained was the hope that these coaches have finally been able to change up their gameplan, and actually teach these players skills they didn't previously know. The only position that might be better is probably WR, and that is only because Kevin Beard is the coach, and Stacy Coley sucked last year.

Advertisement
The guy in the video gets it.

I couldn't give two sh*ts about the upcoming season.

5 years ago I lived and breathed Miami football. Now I can't name 3 commits we have.

The OP is not falling for the banana in the tailpipe

Ni gga ain't seen a fruit or vegetable in fifteen years. Gotta put a donut in the tailpipe.

Nonetheless, I'll watch his next one. Guy cuts a decent promo. He should check out the independent wrestling scene.

But, OP, when you do the in rant beer chug move, don't look at the camera. Looks too scripted. Keep your eyes up. Don't want to see your eyes until you put the beer back down.

Last edited:
body bag ahhhhh, please tell me you just playing and cause every time i hear somebody on the interwebs talk about stuff like that it feels like there compensating for something. See thats the type of stuff if we ever did meet face to face and you even mentioned body bag lyfe, i would probably have to punk your just to see if you really bout that lyfe.

I'm bout dat S#!T son! #bluelotbangers

Still finding it hard to believe.

I'm still waitin on those pics. Holla bak if you want that full sandusky.

told you im not into g@y ****. How bout you post a pic of your ****nal.

Guaranteed my ****nal makes yours look like the Cub Scouts.

That is 100% guarantee.

I'm bout dat S#!T son! #bluelotbangers

Still finding it hard to believe.

I'm still waitin on those pics. Holla bak if you want that full sandusky.

told you im not into g@y ****. How bout you post a pic of your ****nal.

Guaranteed my ****nal makes yours look like the Cub Scouts.

That is 100% guarantee.

POINTLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Advertisement
Back