For those of you interested in this sorta thing...

yea, that SFHS interview not good. He ain't comin. Nole. F******k

I don't get it it's been well known for weeks who cares move on.. One 18 year old kid doesn't make or break a whole recruiting class..

Unless that kid ends up being a stud QB. Johnny Manziel, Jameis Winston, Tim Tebow, Andrew Luck, Teddy Bridgewater, RG III.....these guys didn't just make or break recruiting classes, they changed programs.

Advertisement
709.gif

kid goes to FSU 1)he can be the feature back if Freeman goes into draft, 2) can play with the Heisman Trophy winner for at least 1 season and teams won't be able to stack the box 3) play with a bunch of local Miami kids Treon, MT6, Rashad Green, Bobby Hart, Lane, Worton 4) gets to remain in the state 4) national exposure playing for a team that just came off a national championship appearance.

kid goes to Miami 1) has to share backfield with Duke and Yearby next year than Yearby for the rest of his career 2) gets to play in front of family every week and with highschool teammates 3) play at the same school as brother

kid goes to UF 1) becomes the focal point of offense as soon as he steps on campus 2) quicker drive home than from FSU 3) SEC competition every week to showcase his talents 4) has to play for a school that looks to be going in a downward spiral coach is on the hotseat nobody else on offense for opposing defenses to gameplan against

I think if he weighs all his options FSU is the nobrainer pick and I don't think it has anything to do with getting payed.

kid goes to FSU 1)he can be the feature back if Freeman goes into draft, 2) can play with the Heisman Trophy winner for at least 1 season and teams won't be able to stack the box 3) play with a bunch of local Miami kids Treon, MT6, Rashad Green, Bobby Hart, Lane, Worton 4) gets to remain in the state 4) national exposure playing for a team that just came off a national championship appearance.

kid goes to Miami 1) has to share backfield with Duke and Yearby next year than Yearby for the rest of his career 2) gets to play in front of family every week and with highschool teammates 3) play at the same school as brother

kid goes to UF 1) becomes the focal point of offense as soon as he steps on campus 2) quicker drive home than from FSU 3) SEC competition every week to showcase his talents 4) has to play for a school that looks to be going in a downward spiral coach is on the hotseat nobody on offense for opposing defenses to gameplan against

I think if he weighs all his options FSU is the nobrainer pick and I don't think it has anything to do with getting payed.

FSU is stacked at RB next year, and after that they have Green and Pender. Sooooooo, try again

Advertisement
he said through the whole process. he also said "im a commit until i flip" lol and the florida fans swear they got him. who knows. alot of the same people who had dixon as a lock to miami and predicting him to fsu.

kid goes to UF 1) becomes the focal point of offense as soon as he steps on campus 2) quicker drive home than from FSU 3) SEC competition every week to showcase his talents 4) has to play for a school that looks to be going in a downward spiral coach is on the hotseat nobody on offense for opposing defenses to gameplan against

FSU is stacked at RB next year, and after that they have Green and Pender. Sooooooo, try again

Green and Pender are not in the same atmosphere as Cook

Duke and Yearby are both better than Green and Pender

Green and Pender are unproven and Pender still has to work on his academics... Karlos Williams will be a beast tho.. Wilder and Freeman are leaving

Advertisement
Anybody who will have a meltdown after a kid who has never shown interest in Miami, who was committed to two different schools then decides to go to a third school..................should have his/her head examined.

Green and Pender are no in the same atmosphere as Cook

Fine, but they are definitely in Yearby's atmosphere and that what the comparison is about. Also while Green is really really good, Pender is an elite talent.

kid goes to UF 1) becomes the focal point of offense as soon as he steps on campus 2) quicker drive home than from FSU 3) SEC competition every week to showcase his talents 4) has to play for a school that looks to be going in a downward spiral coach is on the hotseat nobody else on offense for opposing defenses to gameplan against

You lost me at having to share the backfield with Duke and Yearby.... @ FSU he will have to share with Freeman if he stays and Ryan Green, Mario Pender, Karlos Williams emerged nicely for them as well...

If anything UF's backfield is more of a mess with only Taylor as their best RB...

If he doesn't want to come, we will be alright with Powell and Yearby. Not even worried. Might help us next year land Scarlett or Patrick if Cook goes elsewhere.

Advertisement
sucks man. Mom, brother, Yearby, Darling, Roland Williams, Hurlie Brown and the community. He would be turning his back on all of that. Through my biased eyes it just doesn't make any damned sense

And you know this how?? We have yet to see Green and Pender play... Duke is awesome, we have to see how Yearby plays at the next level just like Cook

You lost me at having to share the backfield with Duke and Yearby.... @ FSU he will have to share with Freeman if he stays and Ryan Green, Mario Pender, Karlos Williams emerged nicely for them as well...

If anything UF's backfield is more of a mess with only Taylor as their best RB...

What I meant to say is that I feel of all the schools he considering Miami will have the best backfield in 2014. I feel Duke, Yearby, and Crawford are better than Karlos, Green and Pender or Fred Taylor Jr. If he goes FSU or UF he has the best chance of being the feature back than at Miami

Advertisement

And you know this how?? We have yet to see Green and Pender play... Duke is awesome, we have to see how Yearby plays at the next level just like Cook
Pender was the most talented RB FSU had, but the kid would give Eddie Johnson a run for his money in the goon department, and why he got kicked off. They are pretty stoked on getting this kid back......

That proves my point Pender and Green have yet to play Duke has been here for 2 years and it is proven the guy is an NFL prospect I think there is no arguing that if any rb was looking at the 3 depth charts Miami would not be the place to choose if u wanted to get on the field and be the feature back Day1

Could Pender and Green be Walter Payton and Jim Brown maybe? but they are unproven at least you know with Duke the guy is a legit Heisman candidate type player back there

What I meant to say is that I feel of all the schools he considering Miami will have the best backfield in 2014. I feel Duke, Yearby, and Crawford are better than Karlos, Green and Pender or Fred Taylor Jr. If he goes FSU or UF he has the best chance of being the feature back than at Miami

With all due respect you are trippin. Crawford isnt a Miami/FSU back in terms of talent, and Yearby will be a true frosh and while talented he will need a couple of UToughs under his wing. FSU if Freeman leaves, still has Wilder, Karlos who is a freak, Green and Pender.

Golden must be content with the backs we already have or feels good about getting Cook. I'm not hearing any news about a plan B for the homie.

Advertisement
Back