For those of you interested in this sorta thing...

This was already posted. Thank you for creating a thread about a recruit's attire that means nothing for everyone to overanalyze.

How could you be so obtuse?

The guy gets noticeably irritated whenever anything that can be construed as pro-Cane gets posted then exerts maximum effort coming up with ways a given situation is actually a negative for us.

So take it easy on him. He's just doing his job..

You couldn't be more wrong. I saw this on twitter awhile ago and was hoping nobody would make a thread about it because I'd like to think that our fanbase would be above the level of trying to dissect the meaning of a recruit's choice of wardrobe.

Advertisement
6_358325.jpg

doesn't mean a thing

doesn't mean a thing

He was on a recruiting trip. Cook is just standing in a street with a friend this is apple and oranges, but Cook wearing it doesn't mean a thing. Got it for free most likely on his recruiting trip and its just something he had laying around.

Where is the caption with the photo? That could be read into a lot more then him just standing in U gear.

doesn't mean a thing

He was on a recruiting trip. Cook is just standing in a street with a friend this is apple and oranges, but Cook wearing it doesn't mean a thing. Got it for free most likely on his recruiting trip and its just something he had laying around.

Where is the caption with the photo? That could be read into a lot more then him just standing in U gear.

ok then....

Advertisement

doesn't mean a thing

"Y'all Gone Be The Future"

If he were wearing FSU gear this whole board would be proclaiming that it's over and time to move on.

This doesnt mean much but it's something positive.

doesn't mean a thing

ok then....

6.gif

Who made this gif? When I first saw this I nearly soiled my trousers.

Advertisement
This was already posted. Thank you for creating a thread about a recruit's attire that means nothing for everyone to overanalyze.

WOW lol... all he did was post a tweet and said ," for those you interested...." Ive never seen that pic, but I dont make a big deal of that kinda thing...

461.jpg

Sorry...don't recognize these kids by face...one of the two is Phillips...who is the other? Thanks.

I hope you're joking.

I'm not joking

Cook

Thanks--appreciate it.

You should actually be proud that you don't recognize an 18 year old that ultimately has no effect on your life. Some guys on here may call you a dumbass for it, but I sir, salute you.

doesn't mean a thing

ok then....

Well Keef was a Miami commit at the time of this photo so no big deal.... I don't think the Cook pic means as much as well, but it's definitely better than him wearing noles gear.... And contrastly those blowing off the Cook in Canes gear would've unanimously stated how big of a deal Cook in noles gear was.... So back to square one Cook is torn and nobody knows who it will between Miami and fsu.... I say Miami because it's much easier to choose the school your Brother and best friends attend when truly conflicted!

Advertisement
Well I was dead wrong about Dixon wearing OSU gear, so I hope this means something.

Advertisement
Who gives a **** about clothes? The recruits get them for free and they look fresh on them so why are we worrying? Wait till the UA game and we'll see if Cook is coming

I was wearing a UNR hoodie while out at the Outlet Mall doing some Christmas shopping last night.

This morning I woke up and found there was a thread on the Nevada board about how they were expecting a new moderator from the bay area today.

Real Talk!!

He will tweet another one tomorrow wearing Nole gear and then Gator gear the day after. That is how the game goes.

Advertisement
Back