For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

For a guy that blasts others on their facts, dk72 sure does add a lot of conjecture when it suits him.

That's because he is a huge flaming F a gg ot

It's posts like this that confirm what the real issue is for most about these pics. I don't get it. To me, they are obviously spoofing the corny poses that portrait photographers traditionally put people in. Don't think it was meant to be "ghey" at all. And this comes from a guy who, while I'm no homophobe, still squirms uncomfortably when I see two guys kissing in a movie or on TV.

Advertisement
So let me get this right...in this day of social media and maximum exposure, where the line between privacy and public dissemination is blurred if not non-existent, some people here are actually arguing that this kind of thing happens at every school, despite there being absolutely ZERO evidence of any such hijinks?

The view must be wonderful from inside the sand.

In other words, you have yet to get a fact correct. You hate Golden so you'll just make up random ****, and when called out on it and proven wrong, you deflect and try to move on to the next lie. Got it, very clear.

Still haven't explained why you need to make crap up. Is your argument so weak without fabrications and lies?

You were so quick to respond a few minutes ago. What's the hold up? What did I "make up?"

?

I already posted about some of the made up nonsense about the coaches. I'm sure you can get back to them and read them with a little help.

Link to what I, weownfsu, made up please.

iq72?

Advertisement
Back