For the Rational posters..

thank god for Al Golden still being employed at the university of miami. Regardless of how it came to be about. IDGAF if you're butthurt about coach D still being here. It's a long offseason and none of the posters on here know **** about what might happen to the staff until then. Our canes have been absolute garbage for 10 years and now that we are finally respectable again (albeit definitely a disastrous finish) with another stacked class coming in and graduating a bunch of sub par seniors who were taking up snaps..Things are looking up for once

It hasn't been perfect but we've improved every year. Until we see the team digress (keep in mind the talent is getting head and shoulders better) whats the freaking issue? Why is Al golden suddenly the worst coach to ever live when everyone was on his jock earlier this year? more importantly why did almost everyone on this board project the team to win 8 or 9 games and when we do win 9 games its a complete embarrassment and the whole staff needs to be fired?.

Losing Al would have done so much damage to our program, both with recruiting and our current players now who are all so invested in him. It would have easily put us back another two years.

I know this will soon turn into an al golden bashing thread live every other thread. however I would hope that the mods take back control of the site sometime soon. It went from a nice place to talk about hurricane football to a "fan" ****fest. The funny part is all of these "fans" were content just a week or two ago..

Thank god for Al Golden. LMFAO.

LMFAO

LUL face.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

You misread the thread title, I said "rational" posters. Do everyone a favor and stop being a cane "fan".

Three years later, history repeats itself.

I'll be proven right once again unless Richt gives up control of the offense.
When was the last coach you were right about?

Did you ever like a coach at Miami ?

Butch? Coker? Shannon? Golden? Richt?

Lmao you're not right if all you do is hate on the staff. And then years later trash fans who believed in the program

I bet you were real quiet back in the day when we were respectable and all your hating was going on deaf ears

Shhh guys, [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] will be giving an in-depth lecture on how to be a retarded message board poster.

You misread the thread title, I said "rational" posters. Do everyone a favor and stop being a cane "fan".

Lmao you're not right if all you do is hate on the staff. And then years later trash fans who believed in the program

I bet you were real quiet back in the day when we were respectable and all your hating was going on deaf ears

I did like Golden and Richt until they exposed themselves.

Why anyone would continue to have faith in them after it became clear that they were in over their heads is beyond me.

Shhh guys, [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] will be giving an in-depth lecture on how to be a retarded message board poster.

It's like Hitler calling someone a ****

You can't make this **** up. These cats that defend the coaches at the start of every tenure crack me up. This is the 4th go around now.

Advertisement

Why anyone would continue to have faith in them after it became clear that they were in over their heads is beyond me.
Read my op in this thread ha.. I said until they digress we should be hopeful and excited.

We had improved every year up until that time when I posted that. Nothing wrong being excited about that.

Name one thing I said was incorrect or crazy and I'll admit it but that **** was true when I posted that. So I'm not sure why you care so much about a golden debate now

If youre comparing golden to richt then you're a ******* moron.. But that's for another time, unlike you I have a job and people to support.

Keep riding my jock from three years ago though, glad to see I've picked up some fans along the way

Read my op in this thread ha.. I said until they digress we should be hopeful and excited.

We had improved every year up until that time when I posted that. Nothing wrong being excited about that.

Name one thing I said was incorrect or crazy and I'll admit it but that **** was true when I posted that. So I'm not sure why you care so much about a golden debate now

If youre comparing golden to richt then you're a ******* moron.. But that's for another time, unlike you I have a job and people to support.

Keep riding my jock from three years ago though, glad to see I've picked up some fans along the way

LMFAO.

First off, I didn't bump the thread, someone else did.

Secondly, how do you have any idea what I do for a living or who I support? Baseless cheap shots you must resort to because your argument is weak.

Lastly, it's very fair to compare the way Golden ran his defense to the way Richt runs his offense. It's painfully obvious that neither of them have any clue what they are doing when it comes to their respective sides of the ball. And just like it was with Golden, Richt is either incapable of adjusting or he simply just doesn't want to.

If Richt continues down this road and does not hire an independent offensive coordinator, he will suffer the same fate as Golden.

thank god for Al Golden still being employed at the university of miami. Regardless of how it came to be about. IDGAF if you're butthurt about coach D still being here. It's a long offseason and none of the posters on here know **** about what might happen to the staff until then. Our canes have been absolute garbage for 10 years and now that we are finally respectable again (albeit definitely a disastrous finish) with another stacked class coming in and graduating a bunch of sub par seniors who were taking up snaps..Things are looking up for once

It hasn't been perfect but we've improved every year. Until we see the team digress (keep in mind the talent is getting head and shoulders better) whats the freaking issue? Why is Al golden suddenly the worst coach to ever live when everyone was on his jock earlier this year? more importantly why did almost everyone on this board project the team to win 8 or 9 games and when we do win 9 games its a complete embarrassment and the whole staff needs to be fired?.

Losing Al would have done so much damage to our program, both with recruiting and our current players now who are all so invested in him. It would have easily put us back another two years.

I know this will soon turn into an al golden bashing thread live every other thread. however I would hope that the mods take back control of the site sometime soon. It went from a nice place to talk about hurricane football to a "fan" ****fest. The funny part is all of these "fans" were content just a week or two ago..

Thank god for Al Golden. LMFAO.
Again youre finding posts from directly after our best year in ten years.. Why would I not be happy he was our coach at that time? Did I give up on him ? Yes but I'm reasonable. We had a solid season following a **** show few years before that... 6 wins 7 wins. It was improving every year. Hindsight is different and it went it **** the next year

But don't pretend to know **** when you're quoting **** from three seasons ago
Get off my ****

Dude he got blown out by ******* Duke that season.

If youre comparing golden to richt then you're a ****ing moron.. But that's for another time, unlike you I have a job and people to support.

LMFAO.

Secondly, how do you have any idea what I do for a living or who I support? Baseless cheap shots you must resort to because your argument is weak.

Lastly, it's very fair to compare the way Golden ran his defense to the way Richt runs his offense. It's painfully obvious that neither of them have any clue what they are doing when it comes to their respective sides of the ball. And just like it was with Golden, Richt is either incapable of adjusting or he simply just doesn't want to.

If Richt continues down this road and does not hire an independent offensive coordinator, he will suffer the same fate as Golden.

I agree with your last point

He's gotta get his crap together or hire someone this off-season or he'll be gone in a few years

By comparison my point is that it is not a fair comparison between the two.

Al Golden broke even at Temple. Where Mark richt has a 75% win percentage and was the offensive coordinator In some of the most successful offenses in the last twenty years of college football, and his decline at Georgia coincided with giving up play calling

It's hard to believe he simply forgot how to coach.

Definitely concerning and frustrating as fans, but fans shouldn't feel ashamed having faith in someone with 25 years of success on their resume, especially since fans were excited about golden who had no experience and was a fraud. It's game 7.

I'm not gonna call for his head yet like the others on the board is my point

Advertisement

If youre comparing golden to richt then you're a ****ing moron.. But that's for another time, unlike you I have a job and people to support.

LMFAO.

He's gotta get his crap together or hire someone this off-season or he'll be gone in a few years

Al Golden broke even at Temple. Where Mark richt has a 75% win percentage and was the offensive coordinator In some of the most successful offenses in the last twenty years of college football, and his decline at Georgia coincided with giving up play calling

Definitely concerning and frustrating as fans, but fans shouldn't feel ashamed having faith in someone with 25 years of success on their resume, especially since fans were excited about golden who had no experience and was a fraud. It's game 7.

I haven't called for his head. I've called for him to hire an Offensive Coordinator.

If he doesn't, then I will call for his head.

Last edited:

LMFAO.

Of course you're not going to call for his head, that's the source of the LOLs.

Take the hit and stop reapplying the same lipstick to the new pig.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back