For the excuse makers..

Advertisement
I really want Manny gone. I still rooted for our Canes to win. I knew the outcome wouldn’t be in our favor (as close as we where). I’m still ****ed. How the **** you go 2-4? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that record before with our canes. In 97’ I was 2 years removed from high school and had stopped following the canes closely. 2-4? Get the **** outta here

Advertisement
The "players are trash" thing has long been stupid. If it's not them it's the staph, if not them it's Blake, if not Blake it's the BOT, if not the BOT it's some random assistant director. Perhaps the scam recruiting sites and pre-season (marketing) rankings perpetuate the illusion that this program still competes for titles.
I’m not sure what you are trying to say.

First and foremost, this AD is the problem along with the HC he hired. They’re both not at a level we need in the jobs they currently occupy. The BOT can act and they haven’t - yet. I hope they work through their shît soon because we need them to.

None of that is the fault of our kids on the team. I’m not rooting against them. I’m not rooting for our kids to fail. That’s all.

Pretty obvious this team is 4-2 with King. That's not great either, and maybe a blessing long term, but people would be in a pile on the floor in tears.

Advertisement
fantastic thread OP(nope) but I believe you are looking for the excuse makers for the fans of every coach not wearing a Miami Uniform. they have excuses out the *** for all of them.

There are no excuse makers. You are yelling at clouds.

Everyone wants manny out. It doesn’t mean the team did not keep fighting. Apparently the players haven’t quit on being Miami football players
This

No one is making excuses

I saw a lot of fight from a team that could have thrown in the towel this week. And it was a lot of young guys. TVDs reaction after the game said it all. Give me guys like that all day long

Advertisement
Back