For the excuse makers..

Advertisement
Well, you were at the stadium so I'll defer to your experience being at the stadium. However, on television, the nervous looks of fans in the crowd and the ecstatic cheering and jubilation when the interception occurred seemed to point to some trepidation in the stadium as to the outcome of the game up to that point.
The game was never in question

Quit harping on the fact Miami ALMOST won, etc

UNC is NOT a good team. Quit acting like Miami "barely" lost to a good or top 10 team.

I don't wish anything ill to any coach, but it's time to fix this program.
it takes time to fix the program. Manny just went toe-to-toe against a national championship coach and you think he needs to be fired.

You and some others are rooting for losses and you’re unhinged because we didn’t lose badly enough. None of us want to keep Manny. No one is talking about UNC being a good team. A bunch of us are happy to see our kids fight and give effort - and make plays. You root against them. Not all of us find that palatable.
Precisely. The program has been on a rinse and repeat cycle for more than a decade. It's clear the University is far removed from chasing titles and being an NFL pipeline. If a magical season occurs, so be it. Otherwise, it be what it be

it takes time to fix the program. Manny just went toe-to-toe against a national championship coach and you think he needs to be fired.
Andrew,

This post is too easy to respond to.

Manny has had time. His defense is garbage. I'll just stop there. I could go on, but I've got better things to do.

Have a great day Manny....err Andrew

Advertisement
Lol you’re a troll, for sure. It absolutely will take time to fix the program and recruiting great classes consecutively to do so. Do you sing Mike Norvell praises since he is now 2-0 against said “national championship coach?”

Precisely. The program has been on a rinse and repeat cycle for more than a decade. It's clear the University is far removed from chasing titles and being an NFL pipeline. If a magical season occurs, so be it. Otherwise, it be what it be
I don’t like the University’s complacency one bit but I’m not rooting against kids with a U on their helmets. They’re out there trying under a **** coach. This is a Miami fan board. They can gtfo with that.

Advertisement
Not to inflate UNC at all, but he is second in wins among active coaches. He has 253 and Saban has 256. Patterson is third with 178.

Nothing has changed. The team had a good third quarter. They have all the momentum and just when they can take control of the game, they couldn't. The let UNC go right down the field and show their poor fundamentals by going for the shoulder hit on the qb.

Meaning the excuse makers have no leg to stand on
I don’t see anyone making excuses just discussing the game, and please stop with the premise that you know the temperature of everyone in the stadium, it’s corny.
I was watching the game with a family that have major ties to UNC to the tune of named buildings and they in fact were certain Miami was going to pull it out, go figure.

So, since Mack Brown is a national championship coach, can we call Manny out for being a coach whose defense gave up an NCAA record for rushing yards.

#beconsistent
#delusional

Advertisement
There are no excuse makers. You are yelling at clouds.

Everyone wants manny out. It doesn’t mean the team did not keep fighting. Apparently the players haven’t quit on being Miami football players
Imagine that intensity with the right no nonsense leadership.

I don’t see anyone making excuses just discussing the game, and please stop with the premise that you know the temperature of everyone in the stadium, it’s corny.
I was watching the game with a family that have major ties to UNC to the tune of named buildings and they in fact were certain Miami was going to pull it out, go figure.
Good talk buddy I’m sure you’re so connected that it’s way beyond my comprehension. You should change your name to UNCcane

I don’t like the University’s complacency one bit but I’m not rooting against kids with a U on their helmets. They’re out there trying under a **** coach. This is a Miami fan board. They can gtfo with that.
The "players are trash" thing has long been stupid. If it's not them it's the staph, if not them it's Blake, if not Blake it's the BOT, if not the BOT it's some random assistant director. Perhaps the scam recruiting sites and pre-season (marketing) rankings perpetuate the illusion that this program still competes for titles.

Advertisement
The excuse makers are

south-park-hes-retarded.gif

Quit harping on the fact Miami ALMOST won, etc

UNC is NOT a good team. Quit acting like Miami "barely" lost to a good or top 10 team.

I don't wish anything ill to any coach, but it's time to fix this program.
Don't go on Twitter.

Lots of people there saying this proves Manny is the guy and needs more time.

There’s no excuse makers bruh..y’all love conflict on this ****😂..it’s a bottomline line business. We are 0-2. Both game’s ended in the red zone with a chance to win. A miss chip shot FG. A tipped INt. Led by a Freshman QB..I keep telling y’all the plays are out the to be made…Unc and Miami were both overrated. And there is no excuses being made..but if y’all think a coach is coming in and this team will be in position to win double digits next szn ..nope. It’s gunna be a rebuild situation..

Advertisement
Back