For the excuse makers..

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are no excuse makers. You are yelling at clouds.

Everyone wants manny out. It doesn’t mean the team did not keep fighting. Apparently the players haven’t quit on being Miami football players
It's almost like there are posters here who are actual fans. Of course, there are also some who are only happy when they're ****posting.

Quit harping on the fact Miami ALMOST won, etc

UNC is NOT a good team. Quit acting like Miami "barely" lost to a good or top 10 team.

I don't wish anything ill to any coach, but it's time to fix this program.
Tell me you don’t know how fan boards work without telling me you don’t know how fan boards work

Advertisement

UNC is NOT a good team. Quit acting like Miami "barely" lost to a good or top 10 team.

Developing and preparing young men for life after football via academics, inclusivity and diversity. The University and its athletic dept have zero desire to appease random nobodies and alter its mission

It was never a game. Not once did anyone in the stadium feel like they were gonna lose. Even on the last drive all the Carolina fans around me were waiting for Miami to f*ck up. Loss was way worse than the final score.

Manny needs to be let go, end of story.

At the same time, what did you expect? We all complained that the complacent, entitled upperclassmen were getting all the playing time. Over the past 2 games, they have allowed the younger guys to get more and more time. They are talented, but inexperienced. Did you expect them to come in and the Canes would be the 2001 team all over again? They have made mistakes, big mistakes, but they will learn.

Advertisement
Developing and preparing young men for life after football via academics, inclusivity and diversity. The University and its athletic dept have zero desire to appease random nobodies and alter its mission
Your reply brought nothing as for a reply to my post.

I fully understand what a student athlete is, what they go through, and how important their development is ON & OFF the field.

Thanks for the nonsense, pseudo lecture.

Have a great day

It was never a game. Not once did anyone in the stadium feel like they were gonna lose. Even on the last drive all the Carolina fans around me were waiting for Miami to f*ck up. Loss was way worse than the final score.
Which has what to do with the topic at hand?

Advertisement
Well, you were at the stadium so I'll defer to your experience being at the stadium. However, on television, the nervous looks of fans in the crowd and the ecstatic cheering and jubilation when the interception occurred seemed to point to some trepidation in the stadium as to the outcome of the game up to that point.

You and some others are rooting for losses and you’re unhinged because we didn’t lose badly enough. None of us want to keep Manny. No one is talking about UNC being a good team. A bunch of us are happy to see our kids fight and give effort - and make plays. You root against them. Not all of us find that palatable.

OP isn't happy because his favorite team lost by 7 earlier today.

television advertisement GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Back