For all the people who claim Mario changed the offense just watch this

The offense at Southern Miss was great with Nick Mullens at QB but after he graduated, they went with a QB by committee approach and it wasn't anywhere near the same. They went from like 36 points per game to 29.

Also, Houston fans weren't happy to see him go. They were generally not happy about him leaving at all. That was just some bs that Miami fans ran with because they wanted a different OC.

Gona have to disagree here.

I went through basically every fan site to hear the word and the vast majority were indifferent. It scared the shi* out of me.

Southern Miss' best yards/play with Dawson was 47th and averaged 69th in those three years.

Advertisement
Yup, because fans are usually smart and reasonable. Message board geniuses, they call'em.

Does the consensus here like Guidry?

It's not rocket science when things operate efficiently.

An entire message board of idiots getting behind a guy almost proves my point. It's not 90s hip hop, even retards recognize real.

Gona have to disagree here.

I went through basically every fan site to hear the word and the vast majority were indifferent. It scared the shi* out of me.

Southern Miss' best yards/play with Dawson was 47th and averaged 69th in those three years.
I mean did you expect fans of the team he just left to start weeping on the internet?

When Lashlee took the SMU job, I knew we'd be screwed if Manny was retained. You wouldn't catch me crying about it on here though.

Dawson ain't sh*t...Guidry on the other hand is 10X the coordinator.
Mario batting .250 on coordinator hires

recruits ✅
build organization structure ✅
hires correct for that structure ❔
coordinator hires ❌
clock management ❌
football IQ ❌
galvanize fan support 😐
booster support ✅

meh + meh = 6&4

Uh Oh Oops GIF by Boomerang Official

Last edited:
I mean did you expect fans of the team he just left to start weeping on the internet?

When Lashlee took the SMU job, I knew we'd be screwed if Manny was retained. You wouldn't catch me crying about it on here though.

Yeah I mean its not like we keep track of 10 fan bases crying in their own threads.

Advertisement
Yeah I mean its not like we keep track of 10 fan bases crying in their own threads.
Have you ever seen any fan base cry about losing a coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back