Flowers

D

deleted19425

Dude is still struggling

It's only a matter of time before he gets benched or released at this point

Advertisement
I never say this about Canes, but as a Giants fan this bum needs to be cut ASAP. The guy ******* SUCKS! This guy is the second biggest bust in Canes history. Right behind Rumph. Just hearing his name ****es me off.

Advertisement
**** Rumph is the biggest bust in canes history??

Can you think any of our other first rounders that were worse? The guy literally couldn't cover anyone in the NFL. He was a massive liability so they tried to move him to safety and that didn't work out either.

Can you think any of our other first rounders that were worse? The guy literally couldn't cover anyone in the NFL. He was a massive liability so they tried to move him to safety and that didn't work out either.
He benefited from a savage front 7, that happens to alot of bama kids and its why dbs play for them those inbreds.

There have been alot of Cane busts lately that havent lived up to the hype that this board put them on. We need hall of famers multiple pro bowl types. I measure kids on what they do in the league as well as Miami, the whole body of there work.

This was a quote from Flowers " I didnt know Calaiss Campbell was a power rusher, thought he was more speed" DAH!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
There have been alot of Cane busts lately that havent lived up to the hype that this board put them on. We need hall of famers multiple pro bowl types. I measure kids on what they do in the league as well as Miami, the whole body of there work.

Shhh. Don't say that around here the way people talk.

Dorsett a bust - although he might pick it up in NE.
Flowers sucks
Hurns is just a journey man
Duke is just a scat back nothing special
Perryman and Burns are average players at best.

everyone else is struggling to find a footing.

I'm sure people will blame Golden for their short coming like y'all always do but maybe they aren't as good as people think? Richt has been here 3 years and I only see one 1st round player (Willis).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to say it but Yatil Green! Injuries played a huge role but a bust is a bust

I wasn't counting him because he got injured basically as soon as he was drafted. The difference is that no one expected Rumph to be that bad so he literally gave teams points by being on the field. Green was a bad pick, but didn't actually hurt the team like Rumph did.

Maybe we can hire flowers to coach our OL like we hired our last bust to coach CBs lol

Advertisement
Back