Florida will be 2019 Opener

Advertisement
Sweeeet but I still want to see photographic evidence of Blake holding physical tickets to exactly 1/2 of the seats for that game.

Advertisement
Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

Advertisement
Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

Better than nothing.

In neutral Orlando. **** THE GATORS.

Where else has a big enough stadium to host the game though?? Tampa?? Either or neutral site with UF is a loss fan base wise. They should've just done a home and home series

Advertisement
I don't like big games as season openers, but I guess the risk is the same for both programs.

Better than nothing.

And the **** do people care about where we play Appalachian St?

At least on the road there will be fans in the stands. Not happening for a home game against them.

Advertisement
Beat their *** in Orlando and they'll beg to move it back to home and home so they have a chance in The schwamp. In any case, I really don't care where we play them. Not to mention its better to play them in there territory.....for recruiting purposes. Good to get some players from Orlando while they have no showcase down here as of now. Take our azzes to the game and stop complaining.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back