Florida will be 2019 Opener

Advertisement
Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

Good, we aren't scared little pussies like the Gators.

Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

Where else would it be? No excuse for our fans to not travel 3 hours. Notre dame I understand what you're saying as its cross country but to Orlando? Is close enough

image.jpg

Advertisement
Why is a home and home so difficult to schedule? Unless one neutral site game = more $ for each school than a home and home series.

I would have much preferred a home and home but UFailure needs that extra cupcake home game so they'll never agree to the extra road game. I've still got some friends in Orlando and it's been a while since I've been to the Citrus Bowl.

Why is a home and home so difficult to schedule? Unless one neutral site game = more $ for each school than a home and home series.

Foley and his hick cronies will never schedule a home and home with Miami. N-E-V-E-R. Our athletic dept would do it in a second. The best he's going to do going forward are a couple of games a decade in a "neutral" site, like Orlando, Tampa, or Jax. That's **** country. Miami is pretty much hated by most in those areas.

Advertisement
Citrus Bowl had some nice renovations to it thanks to that soccer team. It's nowhere near the ****hole it once was! Let's go Canes!

Citrus Bowl had some nice renovations to it thanks to that soccer team. It's nowhere near the ****hole it once was! Let's go Canes!

Good to know. When I was at UCF, we played home games there. It wasn't total garbage but it needed freshening up.

Advertisement
Closer for me and no trips to Gainesville?

I'll take it.

Them *****es do fear the trip to Miami.......very uncomfortable for them last time they were there.....and likely all preceding times that I can recall.

Better than nothing.

Most of you guys are from SOFL... you would be surprised how many UM Fans are spread across the state... I live in Jax and I can't remember not passing a car with some UM logo or license plate. Orlando will be a neutral site...

Advertisement

Better than nothing.

Most of you guys are from SOFL... you would be surprised how many UM Fans are spread across the state... I live in Jax and I can't remember not passing a car with some UM logo or license plate. Orlando will be a neutral site...

Man I'm telling you, I put this on everything I live in ga the Atlanta surrounding area to be exact and I frequently visit downtown. The school I see represented the most other than UGA is Miami BY FAR... You always see UM fans repoint hard with either apparel or canes specific U license plates

Canes fans have shown up in good numbers the last two games they played at the Citrus Bowl.

Now with renovations much better field and facilities. However, parking still sucks.

Id prefer an home /home but knowing Ufelon would run away like the *****es they are... F it!

We'll whip their ***** *** in Orlando... GLADLY!

The ONLY good gator is a dead gator!

Id prefer an home /home but knowing Ufelon would run away like the *****es they are... F it!

We'll whip their ***** *** in Orlando... GLADLY!

The ONLY good gator is a dead gator!

That's what I'm talking about. I beat a gator's *** in a phone booth before....still felt good as a ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back