Florida will be 2019 Opener

Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

The ND neutral game was dumb. The ASU game though, is just an unfortunate situation, and UF only wanted to play one game, not a home and home, so that is why its a neutral site game.

Advertisement
Unreal. Another "neutral" site game (like our one with ND in chicago). Are we that desparate for the $$, or that dumb, or a little of both? Given that we agree to play Applachian St on the road, i'll lean towards dumb.

Better than nothing.

Most of you guys are from SOFL... you would be surprised how many UM Fans are spread across the state... I live in Jax and I can't remember not passing a car with some UM logo or license plate. Orlando will be a neutral site...

Ridiculous statement. The game is 2 hours from Gainesville and stadium will have 70% Gaytor fans. Nothing neutral about that.

Canes fans have shown up in good numbers the last two games they played at the Citrus Bowl.

Now with renovations much better field and facilities. However, parking still sucks.
Will be much better by 2019

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Better than nothing.

Most of you guys are from SOFL... you would be surprised how many UM Fans are spread across the state... I live in Jax and I can't remember not passing a car with some UM logo or license plate. Orlando will be a neutral site...

Ridiculous statement. The game is 2 hours from Gainesville and stadium will have 70% Gaytor fans. Nothing neutral about that.

Quit crying. FSU just played a f.cki.ng spring game there and had 49,000+ fans attend. If it's 70% gators it's on us...

Advertisement

Better than nothing.

Quit crying. FSU just played a f.cki.ng spring game there and had 49,000+ fans attend. If it's 70% gators it's on us...

Wtf is crying? I'm just saying. I'll be in attendance while you'll be watching on TV.

Better than nothing.

Wtf is crying? I'm just saying. I'll be in attendance while you'll be watching on TV.

Stfu. I live in Orlando and still drive down to Miami to support our team...

Better than nothing.

I grew up in the area and remember at least at school the majority were either UF or FSU fans. Though I also know I chose Miami because when I was getting into football all the broadcasters were talking about FSU and Notre Dame and this little school in Miami was whipping up on them and knocking them out of the championship race. So I know that if Miami can go in there and beat them then that will increase the fans in the area.

A quality opponent. I don't think holding this in Orlando is anywhere close to as bad as ND in Chicago. But it still isn't a completely neutral game

Advertisement
anyone have an attachment or image that shows canes vs gators history, win/losses, rings, etc? my gator friend tryna talk **** and i wanna just drop this on him lol

Advertisement

Better than nothing.

Orange Park is loaded with Canes fans. It's almost weird how many cars have Canes stuff on them there and they even have a nice club that fill the Orange Park Ale House during games.

I lived in Orlando for four years. When I lived there 1997-2001, UF fans outnumbered Miami fans by at least 5:1. Maybe the Miami fan population has expanded but I doubt it. Lots of people in central Florida have a disdain for all things South Florida.

I lived in Orlando for four years. When I lived there 1997-2001, UF fans outnumbered Miami fans by at least 5:1. Maybe the Miami fan population has expanded but I doubt it. Lots of people in central Florida have a disdain for all things South Florida.

Still the same the number of FSU and UF fans there compared to Miami fans is ridiculous.

Advertisement
I'm sure there are more UF fans up here...I bet there are more UF fans in Miami than Hurricane fans. UM may have 14, 000 students on campus...I wouldn't be surprise if UF and UCF graduate that many every year...don't know if you are old enough..but Sonny Crocket was UF Alum...point is UM has alot of supporters outside of Miami

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's changed since it had a housing boom. I'm up there a lot because my girlfriend goes to UCF and I've since numerous Cane alum...haven't seen a lot of UF alum like I used to when I was a kid going to Disney.

It's changed since it had a housing boom. I'm up there a lot because my girlfriend goes to UCF and I've since numerous Cane alum...haven't seen a lot of UF alum like I used to when I was a kid going to Disney.

Head over to Tampa/Bradenton/Sarastoa area bunch of UF people there

Head over to Tampa/Bradenton/Sarastoa area bunch of UF people there
yea I know, my aunt lives in Apollo Beach

Advertisement
Back