Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
Travis is unstoppable. College defenses aren’t prepared to stop a guy that athletic in the pocket… and most importantly is calm amongst chaos when he does the most damage on broken plays where he’s very accurate.

I respect any young man (nole or Not) that has improved their game as much as he has in 4 years. He’s a serious heisman threat. Only chance any team has against him is to get to him quick and get him down on first contact
I see what you did here

Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
These dudes HAVE to be undercover fsu fans....ive been seeing sh*t like this posted for the last 3 years.

I watch fsu games to watch them lose every week...my fantasies are losses to jax state

We have guys that were posting they felt sorry for them and ****ed they were "down" only for them to boat race n mollywhop us and have their entire fanbase clown us.
Ive never heard an fsu fan say they hope we are undefeated....EVER. their are most hated rival..fZck wrong with yall

On my mama. Couldn't have said it better. **** baffles me.

" I hope FSU is undefeated and full strength when we play em"

Bro What? That's unexplainable. It doesn't factor in my mind how that makes anything better. The loss is the loss and they feelings gone be hurt no matter who starting. Going undefeated means a lot, whether you play a bunch of below .500 or not so that's not an excuse.

I tried. They gotta be closet fans.
Case closed
Case Closed Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back