Florida State -LSU Game Thread

I hate when announcers glorify how long an offensive line has played together. It's silly, that doesn't help you become a good blocker. Not one bit.

Advertisement
Norvell has built a stout team in record time. And it will be at the Doak.

Payback would be nice. This Sunday’s game against ATM will tell us a lot about how ready we are to go against Big Time Programs.
LSU looks like they’re starting to enforce their will on them. I think it’s doable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d love to just go into a game knowing the other team is going to muff 85 punts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell has built a stout team in record time. And it will be at the Doak.

Payback would be nice. This Sunday’s game against ATM will tell us a lot about how ready we are to go against Big Time Programs.

Texas A&M is a far more talented team than FSU

These dudes HAVE to be undercover fsu fans....ive been seeing sh*t like this posted for the last 3 years.

I watch fsu games to watch them lose every week...my fantasies are losses to jax state

We have guys that were posting they felt sorry for them and ****ed they were "down" only for them to boat race n mollywhop us and have their entire fanbase clown us.
Ive never heard an fsu fan say they hope we are undefeated....EVER. they're are most hated rival..fZck wrong with yall
I would love to see them never win a game again.

Advertisement
Back