Off-Topic Florida now has Michelin Guide

It's fantastic. The original location, on Michigan, is connected to Tin & Taco. The pizza side only has a counter, so you have to sit in the "main" Tin & Taco dining area (or outside). I haven't been to the Fairbanks location yet.

The guy who started T&T and SoDough is from Michigan, he's really fanatical about it. He has the same baking trays as they used on the auto assembly lines, and he has those pepperonis that you love. They even sell Faygo...

Hope you enjoy it.
It was outstanding...

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane ....Graffiti Junction last night...(where we went for some beers a few yrs ago)....atleast I know what table to pick...
20230929_062415.jpg

Name the dish. It looks like some kind of a honey glazed breaded chicken with fried rice and broccoli. Not really sweet and sour chicken but something like that.

Am I close?

You’re the king of food ****. There’s nothing that you post that I don’t want to eat immediately. I’m sure I’m not the only one in that drools when you post these kinds of pics.

Name the dish. It looks like some kind of a honey glazed breaded chicken with fried rice and broccoli. Not really sweet and sour chicken but something like that.

Am I close?

You’re the king of food ****. There’s nothing that you post that I don’t want to eat immediately. I’m sure I’m not the only one in that drools when you post these kinds of pics.
General Tso's Chicken....Fried Rice w Broccoli...and a Sprite...$8....

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane ....What's up with ACE Cafe....Permanently Closed??....The times I had there from 91-93 are legendary. Saw Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Jane's Addiction...etc there when it was The Edge.

@TheOriginalCane ....What's up with ACE Cafe....Permanently Closed??....The times I had there from 91-93 are legendary. Saw Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Jane's Addiction...etc there when it was The Edge.

Yeah, closed down at the beginning of summer, around June. Definitely saw a few bands there under a very early incarnation, before it was the country bar "8 Seconds".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't beat those prices...they used to have a small buffet...Any 2 items, rice or lo mein, and egg roll for $8

Wasn't there another place right by there, maybe same block or a block north, that had a lunch spot too? You would go inside, and the food was along the left side towards the back, I think they had a decent variety of stuff, but it was really inexpensive.

Wasn't there another place right by there, maybe same block or a block north, that had a lunch spot too? You would go inside, and the food was along the left side towards the back, I think they had a decent variety of stuff, but it was really inexpensive.
Don't remember that...

Then again, back in the day (early 90s) one blk North was where the courthouse is...(then it was a small shopping area, (with Behrs Shoes located in it) there might have been a food establishment in there...just can't remember. I knew Woolworths was downtown then.

Advertisement
Back