Florida hiring Seider

Very bad news for us unless Rick fights fire with fire and hires a junkyard dog. Did Dameyune Craig really get fired, or did he leave to take another job? If he's available, Rick should lock him up.

We should've hired Seider. We can't beat this Gayturd staff as is, and now with Seider, we need someone like Craig to counter it.

Yup. I can think of a few offensive coaches i would have moved around or cut loose to make room for this guy. No offense to them, but like everyone says, it's a business right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas Brown isn't going to stop coaching RBs. Anyone that thinks that is an idiot, especially since Richt is calling plays. IF Brown was calling plays, it could make sense, but hes not.

I'm not sure if the 10th coach thing is official, but it looks like its going to happen. And once it does it looks to me like we will either hire a TE coach or Special Teams Coordinator. Personally I think Hartley should Stay as ST coordinator, and we hire a TE coach.
The only other thing I can think is a LB coach, or something like a "inside WRs coach" or "OLB Coach" or some**** like that, which would basically mean they're just a recruiter.

You really don't need a TE coach though. The OLine coach can teach blocking fundamentals, the WR coach can teach routes and concepts. The benefit for a TE coach is as a stud recruiter and extra guy to break down TE specific film....which a GA can do too. So if you aren't recruiting, your value isn't there.

John Lilly was a stud recruiter at UGA.

Been following south florida recruiting for 15 years and literally never once heard of this guy. Maybe I don't follow close enough. What notable guys has he pulled in the past?

did you skip over mike harleys recruitment?

for the main part though his connects are in the muck and palm beach and the muck has been pretty down talent wise the last 5 or so years but pahokee won state this year again but got it taken away by the FHSAA

Need a South Floria ace...I think Richt thought Rumph would develop into this...And he may improve, BUT...so far he's been oppo ace

Gran, T-Rob, Brewster, Seider, etc, etc...We need one of these used car salesman types

Partridge?

Advertisement
He's not Mario that would of been way worse . Gator staff after this 500 seasonwill have a hard time getting kids

Harbaugh loses 19 starters....careful on that bet.

Crazy Jim could start his 96 yr old father at QB and still have a more effective offense than the fake goo-roo in McEltoof. Not to mention the shock to the collective Gayturd psyche that they had to leave the state let alone travel more than 300 miles for a game.

Will definitely make us work even harder for the South Florida guys both UF and us want. the man can recruit South Florida.

Advertisement
If we ever actually started winning big games again none of this would matter.

We're lucky we still get as many south Florida studs as we do.

Advertisement
he will make waves in palm beach. That group they have right now after killing south florida last year...will give us all we can handle this next go round.

Randy , Seider, Gray vs Diaz, Banda/rumph, Brown

right now im a bit concerned.
Their not gonna fire Mceltooth....and regardless of their records...the official visit, bull gators, the gates still cherry pick when they want

Seider is the exact kind of hire we want richt to pull for #10 assistant

Beast recruiter

This combined with Shannon fla trying to grow their reach in sofla

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back