Florida hiring Seider

Advertisement
We just need to hire a closer - someone who can ensure that the annual McFarlands, Edwardses and Hendersons don't slip away.

Thomas Brown isn't going to stop coaching RBs. Anyone that thinks that is an idiot, especially since Richt is calling plays. IF Brown was calling plays, it could make sense, but hes not.

I'm not sure if the 10th coach thing is official, but it looks like its going to happen. And once it does it looks to me like we will either hire a TE coach or Special Teams Coordinator. Personally I think Hartley should Stay as ST coordinator, and we hire a TE coach.
The only other thing I can think is a LB coach, or something like a "inside WRs coach" or "OLB Coach" or some**** like that, which would basically mean they're just a recruiter.

Richt needs to beg John Lilly to take the TE job if we expand to 10 coaches.

Advertisement
Its a good thing this hire happened post-NSD or this could have really muddied the Harley waters. I'm surprised the Gaytors didn't tell him about this hire and offer him at the 11th hour just to **** with us a little more.

Been following south florida recruiting for 15 years and literally never once heard of this guy. Maybe I don't follow close enough. What notable guys has he pulled in the past?

Advertisement
Been following south florida recruiting for 15 years and literally never once heard of this guy. Maybe I don't follow close enough. What notable guys has he pulled in the past?

He's more connected in the Muck/Palm beach area.

Yeap we need an alpha recruiter on offense. I see it and anyone with eyes can see it. Plenty of them on D. Banda and Diaz are both that. I don't see one on Offense, maybe Our special teams coach.

Advertisement
I've been following recruiting for over 25 years and never heard of him taking south Florida kids.

Need a South Floria ace...I think Richt thought Rumph would develop into this...And he may improve, BUT...so far he's been oppo ace

Gran, T-Rob, Brewster, Seider, etc, etc...We need one of these used car salesman types

Let's see how well he can recruit when McEltoof's seat is so on fire that you can actually see the smoke in South Florida. You guys sometimes act like these moves occur in a vaccum. Those clowns are headed to a 6 or 7 win season next year.

I'll catch **** for saying it (on top of the fact I attended UF) but why on earth would horse face be on hot seat if he has reached conf championship both yrs .? I hope you are right but makes no sense in reality

Advertisement
You guys never learn. A strong recruiter is only as good as his HC. McTooth is a corch. Remember how great Coley was here? I don't.

Let's see how well he can recruit when McEltoof's seat is so on fire that you can actually see the smoke in South Florida. You guys sometimes act like these moves occur in a vaccum. Those clowns are headed to a 6 or 7 win season next year.

I'll catch **** for saying it (on top of the fact I attended UF) but why on earth would horse face be on hot seat if he has reached conf championship both yrs .? I hope you are right but makes no sense in reality

On the surface you're right but all it takes is a little deeper dig....and a disaster season this year. He's only 19-8 there in a garbage division. His offense is non-existent and his defense will be exposed as Muscorch's touch fades away. You don't think there would be a meltdown up there if he loses like 6 or more games this year? There seemed to already be a disgruntled feeling with that fanbase despite the phony high of winning that division. I think they get crushed by Harbaugh in week 1 and the wheels fall completely off. That's why I'm not overly concerned about some recruiting based hire there.

FYI....UF has also hired Jeff Stoutland as new OL coach..will be announced soon. That's a lot of South Fla connections.

Bunch of pretty Band-Aids on.a gunshot wound known as McEltoof. Every clown head corch that knows he's about to fail tries this. Wake me up when a program on the rise or sustaining real quality play is making these South Florida-centric moves that some of you are overreacting to.

Advertisement
Back