Florida hiring Seider

Advertisement
I've been following recruiting for over 25 years and never heard of him taking south Florida kids.

You must have skipped Mike Harley's recruitment

And he lost him. So if WVU's coaches go hard after a kid and miss. He's elite. Miami's do it and they are trashn? (Rumph and Brown)

He didn't lose him. You don't think Harley was tipped off? C'mon man.

Then y didn't Harley go to UF, if he was tipped off...especially since Harley said he grew up a Gaytor fan. Some of you guys love to criticize our staff just to make another wack school look good. When our staff deserves criticism, criticize them...but cotdizzam get off these other school nuts.

I've been following recruiting for over 25 years and never heard of him taking south Florida kids.

You must have skipped Mike Harley's recruitment

And he lost him. So if WVU's coaches go hard after a kid and miss. He's elite. Miami's do it and they are trashn? (Rumph and Brown)

He didn't lose him. You don't think Harley was tipped off? C'mon man.

Then y didn't Harley go to UF, if he was tipped off...especially since Harley said he grew up a Gaytor fan. Some of you guys love to criticize our staff just to make another wack school look good. When our staff deserves criticism, criticize them...but cotdizzam get off these other school nuts.

They never offered him.

Advertisement
Remember when Al Golden hired a bunch of ace recruiters to his failing staff and all the sudden Miami killed it recruiting local kids and got good again?

Remember when Al Golden hired a bunch of ace recruiters to his failing staff and all the sudden Miami killed it recruiting local kids and got good again?

Lulz at comparing Seider and Stoutland to Lice Harris and James Corley

Lol it'd hilarious how y'all dck ride these random position coaches that coach at other schools.

"Omg Florida hired Seider!" "Power Move" yet y'all question our own rb coach?? Lol hilarious

Advertisement
**** it mane...we need him. USF or UF?

You've been pulling for him to get hired at UM for a while now. Gotta say it was a good call, wish we would have got him.

I really thought it would be Bama hiring him but it's still SEC. I think he could've helped us but now I can only wish him failure. I'm hoping we hire someone who can close recruits.

Lol it'd hilarious how y'all dck ride these random position coaches that coach at other schools.

"Omg Florida hired Seider!" "Power Move" yet y'all question our own rb coach?? Lol hilarious

What has Brown done here again? Oh yeah, whiffed on McFartland and Burns came because of Baez

I can only imagine how dirty Dameyune Craig must be to have gotten fired from LSU, but that's another elite recruiter who's out on the market now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back